X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bakdraft21
    replied
    Re: 2015 DIII Commitments

Oswego adds a fourth so far this yr..Connor Costello 6'1" 205 Defense, played at Army 2013-14 15 games played freshman yr,last yr played in the USPHL-P. Looks like he was on his way to Trinity,but changed his mind.

Leave a comment:

• dmac1103
    replied

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
    looks like a good pick up........Platty has 7 commits listed on collegecommitments and have read of another 2 or 3 I think plus whatever else coach has up his sleeve, big class coming in,looks like they lost 6 from last yr...
    This is from the D3 page I believe that Charles Barber and Evan Lindquist are coming in next year. Still a pretty big class I wonder if there were any transfers leaving .

F Cam Owens Islanders Hockey Club (USPHL-P) 5'8", 174 Wilmington, Mass. 48gp, (16-32-48), 8pim
    F Ross Sloan Oakville Blades (OJHL) 5'8", 155 Oakville, Ont. 46gp, (11-25-36), 18pim
    D Charles Barber New York Bobcats (EHL) 6'1", 190 Queensbury, N.Y. 46gp, (9-7-16), 52pim
    F Cole Stallard New Hampshire Monarchs (EHL) 6'2", 205 Woodstock, Ga. 46gp, (22-15-37), 50pim
    F Pat Egan Lone Star Brahmas (NAHL) 5'10", 181 Rochester, N.Y. 69gp, (9-28-37), 32pim
    F Jesse Neher Cowichan Valley Capitals (BCHL) 5'11", 161 Fort St. John, B.C. 55gp, (9-13-22), 28pim
    D Santino Ragone Jersey Hitmen (USPHL-P) 5'11", 201 Babylon, N.Y. 53gp, (15-17-32), 4pim
    D Evan Lindquist Selects Academy (USPHL-u18) 6'0", 161 Amston, Conn. 31gp, (1-9-10), 23pim
    D Jakob Engvall Ogden Mustangs (WSHL) 6'6", 216 Jönköping, Sweden 46gp, (3-13-16), 57pim
    D Ryan Chiasson Wenatchee Wild (NAHL) 6'0", 194 Henderson, Nev. 51gp, (7-10-17), 76pim
    F Nick Belger Hartford Jr. Wolfpack (EHL) 6'0", 181 Yorktown, N.Y. 46gp, (24-36-60), 36pim

Leave a comment:

• bakdraft21
    replied

Originally posted by dmac1103 View Post
    Plattsburgh gets another player with NHL blood lines

D Ryan Chiasson

Wenatchee Wild (NAHL)

6'0", 194

Henderson, Nev.

51gp, (7-10-17), 76pim
    looks like a good pick up........Platty has 7 commits listed on collegecommitments and have read of another 2 or 3 I think plus whatever else coach has up his sleeve, big class coming in,looks like they lost 6 from last yr...

Leave a comment:

• Fishman'81
    replied

Originally posted by XYZ View Post
    That was an interesting read. Thanks for the link.

Leave a comment:

• dmac1103
    replied

Plattsburgh gets another player with NHL blood lines

D Ryan Chiasson

Wenatchee Wild (NAHL)

6'0", 194

Henderson, Nev.

51gp, (7-10-17), 76pim

Leave a comment:

• XYZ
    replied

Originally posted by dhammond View Post
    The MnJHL was ranked 4th of 11 Tier III junior hockey leagues according to a writers and coaches poll that I read.
    Probably this one.

Leave a comment:

• dhammond
    replied
    Originally posted by elbojpb View Post
    I've no clue how competitive the MnJHL is, but his GAA and Save Pct are eye-popping. For that matter, I'm not sure how competitive the ECAC/W is anymore either. The ECAC/W might be a step down from the MhJHL!?
    The MnJHL was ranked 4th of 11 Tier III junior hockey leagues according to a writers and coaches poll that I read.

Leave a comment:

• jcase
    replied

Actual his name was Mike Slowikowski.

Leave a comment:

• Fishman'81
    replied

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
    I think the more ice they get the better,Utica had the big Slowinski a few yrs ago,he got better as the yrs went on,Oswego has 2 big guys Waterstreet and Dourocher,the latter didnt play a game,I would imagine due to skating,perhaps he will improve hopefully....
    Thank you; was trying to remember his name. I always called him "Slowy" but he developed into an outstanding D-man in his last two years.

Leave a comment:

• bakdraft21
    replied

Originally posted by altazo View Post
    Cool. I wish the kid nothing but success at Utica.

Is it me, or does that YouTube vid look like it was produced by a Russian Sports agency? May wanna take that one off YouTube...
    video sucked

Leave a comment:

• altazo
    replied
    Originally posted by vcxc3200 View Post
    From what I understand, his parents gave him half a season in the states to figure out where he was going. He flew under the radar, but apparently the kid's got a great ceiling.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkbEJJ8JqsM
    Cool. I wish the kid nothing but success at Utica.

Is it me, or does that YouTube vid look like it was produced by a Russian Sports agency? May wanna take that one off YouTube...

Leave a comment:

• bakdraft21
    replied

Originally posted by vcxc3200 View Post
    From what I understand, his parents gave him half a season in the states to figure out where he was going. He flew under the radar, but apparently the kid's got a great ceiling.....

hopefully he develops into a Slowinshki type,I think he pretty good for The U

Leave a comment:

• vcxc3200
    replied

Originally posted by altazo View Post
    Interesting a 6'6" 17 year old would commit to a D3 school after less than 20 games in the USPHL. You'd think with that frame and three years of junior eligibility remaining he'd stay at that level and try to progress towards a D1 scholarship.

Leave a comment:

• d3follower
    replied

Originally posted by elbojpb View Post
    I've no clue how competitive the MnJHL is, but his GAA and Save Pct are eye-popping. For that matter, I'm not sure how competitive the ECAC/W is anymore either. The ECAC/W might be a step down from the MhJHL!?
    MnJHL is a junior B league and not very competitive. Perhaps Aeschlimann is a late bloomer but his stats for prior years when he played higher level hockey (for the Springfield Blues in the NAHL in 2013-14, for example) were ok but definitely not eye popping.
    Last edited by d3follower; 06-24-2015, 07:53 PM.

Leave a comment:

• elbojpb
    replied

Originally posted by jconnor View Post
    Looks like a very promising goalie, the number one thing we need. That's what did us in last year, poor, inconsistent goaltending.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X