No announcement yet.

"Jan. 8-9th: The Ultimate Hockey Weekend" Adrian @ Oswego, Plattsburgh @ Elmira

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: "Jan. 8-9th: The Ultimate Hockey Weekend" Adrian @ Oswego, Plattsburgh @ Elmira

Originally posted by PSUChamps2001 View Post
    I still say an East vs West pond hockey game down at the old speed skating rink...if its too warm move it inside if the CanAm games aren't filling it up. A USCHO East vs West Pond hockey....that could be interesting...
    Works for me...I had already decided I was bringing my skates this year...

Originally posted by doncheery View Post
    PSUChamps and I could be teammates ....which then begs the question...Is it still a "hit to the head" major if it is your one of your own guys??
    Well this works out even better. Figure I'll take you down into the snowbank and give you the going over!

In all honestly, the rink(s)? out on the lake were in fine condition last March, so I'm bringing my skates figuring there's bound to be ice somewhere...

Edit: Maybe we'll even have The Caveman come out after intros and skate the pond hockey trophy around just for intimidation purposes.
    “You drive by some of these rinks in the winter and there isn't anybody out there. It's kind of sad, actually...Here it’s go to the rink, pay for your ice time and practice for an hour where we could just walk to the rink and skate for four hours if we wanted to...It was just a lot of fun. I wish I could go back and be eight years old for a couple days" -Neal Broten

2010-11 DIII Commitments
    19gp, (23-24-47), +27

Comment

• Re: "Jan. 8-9th: The Ultimate Hockey Weekend" Adrian @ Oswego, Plattsburgh @ Elmira

PSUChamps and I could be teammates ....which then begs the question...Is it still a "hit to the head" major if it is your one of your own guys??
      Puis tu chies de l’or en barre? It is "Contact to the head"
      Larry Normandin
      SUNY Cobleskill '83-SUNY Plattsburgh '00

Temper is one thing you can't get rid of by losing it.

God gave everyone patience-The wise use it.

Trust is like paper - Once crumbled it can never again be perfect.

Twitter w/ Bob Emery

WIRY (Windows Player)
      WIRY (Chrome/Android Player)

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!

Pen pals

D3HOCKEY.com

Comment

Definitely not !:

Originally posted by Matthew Webb View Post

Well this works out even better. Figure I'll take you down into the snowbank and give you the going over!
        Please hold off on the snowbank thing until after he gives PSUChamps the tuneup !

Comment

Don't flatter yourself You retired remember.... I'll just give you a McNamara pass and let Webb Ashe you! j/k

I think it would be a blast...
          Remy Babineaux
          remyb616@gmail.com
          D3FHL Web Page

Comment

Seriously Remy...you lace them up?? I would have thought you got someone else to do it for you since you hit 230.
            "just another internet gangster"...PSUChamps

"you can only be as good as your coach will let you be" Ray Ferraro

Comment

Seriously Remy...you lace them up?? I would have thought you got someone else to do it for you since you hit 230.
              Shoots I was 230 when i played in hs...come up with something original will ya?
              Remy Babineaux
              remyb616@gmail.com
              D3FHL Web Page

Comment

ooof... It better be a COLD day in Feb for that POND game.

Comment

ooof... It better be a COLD day in Feb for that POND game.
                  try again..heard it..... and its march genius..........not that you would show up anyways....just another internet gangster...
                  Remy Babineaux
                  remyb616@gmail.com
                  D3FHL Web Page

Comment

LOL...March is kinda warm to be on a pond with you R. That said...if it happens...and you stop eating donuts from now till then...we'll see.
                    Last edited by doncheery; 01-11-2010, 10:38 AM.

Comment

LOL...March is kinda warm to be on a pond with you R. That said...if it happens...and you stop eating donuts from now till then...we'll see.
                      Typical cherry...all talk....internet gangster...
                      Remy Babineaux
                      remyb616@gmail.com
                      D3FHL Web Page

Comment

I have to run....but I have to tell you...I like that "internet gangster" tag. Electronic Runyonesque. Nice chatting to with you.

Comment

I have to run....but I have to tell you...I like that "internet gangster" tag. Electronic Runyonesque. Nice chatting to with you.
                          Run? Tag? What is that? You too! Come back soon. BTW in all seriousness whats up with your Amherst goaltender? Was Landers that big of a deal? Still impressive but just thought we would see better numbers as they went..
                          Remy Babineaux
                          remyb616@gmail.com
                          D3FHL Web Page

Comment

Much better

Comment

Originally posted by PSUChamps2001 View Post
                              I still say an East vs West pond hockey game down at the old speed skating rink...if its too warm move it inside if the CanAm games aren't filling it up. A USCHO East vs West Pond hockey....that could be interesting...
                              The ice is always removed from the speed skating rink by that time of the year.

It always ticks me off, because I always want to skate on it when I attend.
                              Russell Jaslow
                              [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
                              U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

NHL should encourage (i.e waive/reduce the rental fee) for college games across all divisions and genders to take advantage of the "Winter Classic" ice - more of what they did in Fenway this year is good for the game and for business....
                                LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

Working...
                                X