Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

11/28 - I'm in heaven on Route 7! Missing Carr in DePere? Black Friday in Utica!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 11/28 - I'm in heaven on Route 7! Missing Carr in DePere? Black Friday in Utica!

Originally posted by GB Puck Fan View Post
    And the extra point is good, 7-0 SNC. Final.

SOG 38-14.
    yea we knew this was going to happen,Buff St lost their top golaie from last yr,and they lost their #1 goalie this yr I believe to injury,,could get ugly again..

Comment

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
      yea we knew this was going to happen,Buff St lost their top golaie from last yr,and they lost their #1 goalie this yr I believe to injury,,could get ugly again..
      They might of lost their top goalie, but what about their offense? Even if the goalie kept them in the game, it doesn't look like they could put one in the net!

Comment

Re: 11/28 - I'm in heaven on Route 7! Missing Carr in DePere? Black Friday in Utica!

Originally posted by EC_SoaringEagle83 View Post
        They might of lost their top goalie, but what about their offense? Even if the goalie kept them in the game, it doesn't look like they could put one in the net!
        Bunch of goons that can't score.
        LETS GO BEARS!

"Never play flag football in the nude"-Bob Kevoian

"Don't let anyone tell you what we do builds character, it only reveals it." J.Marsh

SUNY Potsdam '98

St.Lawrence '00

Mike St. Louis is not a BUM!

Comment

I would have hoped the announcers @ Prime Link would have been professional enough to check the proper pronunciations of the player's names with the school's SID's or representatives. They butchered a bunch of them last night.
          Formerly known as NUSuntan

Comment

Originally posted by EC_SoaringEagle83 View Post
            agree would help if they could score.........dont see many going in today either

Comment

Originally posted by The Real Georgia Peach View Post
              I would have hoped the announcers @ Prime Link would have been professional enough to check the proper pronunciations of the player's names with the school's SID's or representatives. They butchered a bunch of them last night.
              I muted them and listened to DEV - synch was close enough. It was better to hear George a couple of seconds behind the play than listen to the guys that were on.
              2007-2008 ECAC East/NESCAC Interlock Pick 'em winner
              2007-2008 Last Person Standing Winner,
              2013-2014 Last Person Standing Winner (tie)
              2016-2017 Last Person Standing Winner

Comment

Working...
              X