Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scores of 11/1 - For All the Saints! Daniel Webster fiddles with Harvard? RANTS!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norm1909 View Post
    But it's the ultimate classless RIT - #Neumann or (forget) vs. Concordia?
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Re: Scores of 11/1 - For All the Saints! Daniel Webster fiddles with Harvard? RANTS

Originally posted by joecct View Post
      But it's the ultimate classless RIT - #Neumann or (forget) vs. Concordia?
      Fredonia got spanked 10-2, but Plattsburgh once gave them a Nightmare (page B3).

I don't like games like this. They don't do anyone any good. Plattsburgh Coach Steve Hoar said, choosing his words carefully
      "I played all four lines but it's pretty tough to tell the kids not to score. The one thing I tried to stress with the kids is not to make a mockery of it."
      Last edited by norm1909; 11-02-2014, 02:27 PM.
      Larry Normandin
      SUNY Cobleskill '83-SUNY Plattsburgh '00

Temper is one thing you can't get rid of by losing it.

God gave everyone patience-The wise use it.

Trust is like paper - Once crumbled it can never again be perfect.

Twitter w/ Bob Emery

WIRY (Windows Player)
      WIRY (Chrome/Android Player)

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!

Pen pals

D3HOCKEY.com

Comment

Re: Scores of 11/1 - For All the Saints! Daniel Webster fiddles with Harvard? RANTS

Originally posted by norm1909 View Post
        Was at the game.UMB rolled 4 lines all day and everybody got plenty of PP time which there was plenty of.Hard to not score when you're getting the looks they were getting.UMD was so bad in the third period it's a wonder UMB didn't hang 25 on them.Irony is that the best player on the ice only had 1 assist on the day.
        We're not here for a long time,we're here for a good time.

Comment

Originally posted by groovemaster View Post
          Was at the game.UMB rolled 4 lines all day and everybody got plenty of PP time which there was plenty of.Hard to not score when you're getting the looks they were getting.UMD was so bad in the third period it's a wonder UMB didn't hang 25 on them.Irony is that the best player on the ice only had 1 assist on the day.
          Amazing UMD did not change the goalie. Even if just to break up the momentum.

Comment

Originally posted by Vincent Chase View Post
            Amazing UMD did not change the goalie. Even if just to break up the momentum.
            Thought the same thing.UMB put up 4 right away at the beginning of the third during a 5 min major powerplay to make it like 9-1.Couldn't believe they kept the kid in all the way.
            We're not here for a long time,we're here for a good time.

Comment

Originally posted by haulin oats View Post
              According to the Marian broadcast things turned to SNC's favor after Fiala had a long talk with the refs to start the third.
              You sir are awful.
              To clarify, haulin oats, who is awful? Me, the refs, Mr. Fiala, or all of the above? If you're referring to me, for future reference, it's "madam."
              NCHAMIACMCHA Pick 'em Champion: 2006-2007, 2007-2008, 2008-2009, 2009-2010
              Last Person Standing Champion: 2014-2015

St. Norbert
              National Champions: 2008, 2011, 2012, 2014
              NCAA Runner-Up: 2004, 2006, 2010, 2016
              NCAA Frozen Four: 2003, 2007, 2017
              NCAA Final Eight: 1997-1999, 2002, 2005, 2013
              NCHA Peters/Harris Cup: 1998, 1999, 2003-2005, 2007, 2008, 2010-14, 2017, 2018
              NCHA Champions: 1997-1999, 2002-2008, 2010-12, 2014, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by SNChockey View Post
                To clarify, haulin oats, who is awful? Me, the refs, Mr. Fiala, or all of the above? If you're referring to me, for future reference, it's "madam."
                The play by play guy from Marian.

I don't think you are awful.

Comment

The PBP guy from Marian is pretty brutal. Caught a bit of his act last year.
                  FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Working...
                  X