Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scores of 10/31. Scary times in D-III! Aurora bore me, Alice? ENJOY!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Scores of 10/31. Scary times in D-III! Aurora bore me, Alice? ENJOY!!!

Former Plattsburgh healthy scratch Zach Blake adds one on the power play to make it 3-2 Plattsburgh.

Comment

Oswego 4 Buff State 3 FINAL GWG by Neal with 43 seconds remaining
      LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

Ayrton Valente scores his first career goal to make it 4-2 Plattsburgh.

Comment

Great comeback by Ozzie!!! This was like our run to the Frozen Four last year...late rally and a late winner!

Don't matter how you get the win, just get it. great effort Lakers!
          MJBeckman
          Oswego '93
          Great Lakers Hockey - WNYO, WTOP, Oswegonian
          1991-1993
          2007 D-III NATIONAL CHAMPS!!!!

Comment

4-1 Geneseo over Morrisville. Geneseo took a lot of penalties in the 3rd and finally paid for it.

Comment

Originally posted by mjbeckman View Post
              Great comeback by Ozzie!!! This was like our run to the Frozen Four last year...late rally and a late winner!

Don't matter how you get the win, just get it. great effort Lakers!
              Must be the young Lakers had to finish their trick-or-treating first before starting to play.
              Last edited by MountieBoyOz; 10-31-2014, 08:23 PM.
              Twitter: DanMountSports
              2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

**** halloween.........a wins a win as was said b4..............onto Freddy........

Comment

Plattsburgh beats Potsdam 4-2. I like seeing them 1-0 to start the season but they were 0-8 on the power play.

Comment

SNC pp goal midway through period made it 4-1. Later Marian got simultaneous minors and SNC scored to make it 5-1.
                    St. Norbert College Green Knights
                    NCHA regular season champs: 97-99, 02-08, 10-12, 14, 16, 19
                    NCHA playoff champs: 98-99, 03-05, 07-08, 10-14, 17-19, 24
                    NCAA Champions: 2008, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2018
                    ---
                    SNC women: 2013 O'Brien Cup Champions

Comment

UW-Superior up 6-1 on Aurora after 2. UWS to start the 3rd with a full 2 minute power play on the clock.

Rihards Marenis has the first goal scored by an Aurora player.

Link for anyone interested in watching Aurora's first game.
                      Last edited by Scott_TG; 10-31-2014, 08:27 PM.

Comment

9-1 Final Norwich over Plymouth State.

Comment

Marenis with his second for Aurora, an unassisted power-play wrister right out of a faceoff over the goalie's glove.

But that makes it only 6-2 UW-Superior in the 3rd.

Comment

Final
                            Marian 2
                            SNC 5
                            St. Norbert College Green Knights
                            NCHA regular season champs: 97-99, 02-08, 10-12, 14, 16, 19
                            NCHA playoff champs: 98-99, 03-05, 07-08, 10-14, 17-19, 24
                            NCAA Champions: 2008, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2018
                            ---
                            SNC women: 2013 O'Brien Cup Champions

Comment

6-2 final for UW-Superior over Aurora.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                                End 2
                                Plattsburgh 0
                                Potsdam 1

I don't know if Saints17 is there or in Canton.
                                Neither.....new job...I work 2nd shift...
                                LETS GO BEARS!

"Never play flag football in the nude"-Bob Kevoian

"Don't let anyone tell you what we do builds character, it only reveals it." J.Marsh

SUNY Potsdam '98

St.Lawrence '00

Mike St. Louis is not a BUM!

Comment

Working...
                                X