No announcement yet.

It's (finally) official: Oswego St/Utica to play in Frozen Dome Classic Nov. 22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: It's (finally) official: Oswego St/Utica to play in Frozen Dome Classic Nov. 22

Originally posted by jcase View Post
    Anybody have any news on ticket availability now for UC/Oz STHs?
    All I've seen is Crunch/Comets STHs can buy now with tickets available to general public on 24 June.
    On 06/12, Marc Spaziani (Utica College Ticket Manager) sent out this email to STH.

Utica College hockey season ticket holders have the opportunity to purchase advance sale tickets to the Nov. 22 “Frozen Dome Classic” before tickets go on sale to the general public at 10:00 a.m. June 24.

Tickets range in price from $20 to $50 (plus applicable facility and Ticketmaster fees), and include admission to the UC and Oswego hockey game as well as the AHL game between the Syracuse Crunch and Utica Comets and a charity game between police and fire personnel from Syracuse and Utica. Single game tickets are not available. Discount ticket prices are available for groups of 15 or more people.

For advance sale ticket information, visit http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/00004CBDE238DE5D. When the event page appears, it will have a window in which you can type in an Offer Code, and it will activate the page so you can select your seats and purchase tickets. The pre-sale Offer Code is *. If you do not see an Offer Code window, click “Got an Offer Code?”.

For additional information, contact the Syracuse Crunch ticket office at (315) 473- 4444.

*I've censored the offer code, as it probably should not be made available to everyone, just STH.
    This young man has had a very trying rookie season, what with the litigation, the notoriety, his subsequent deportation to Canada and that country's refusal to accept him, well... I guess that's more than most 21-year-olds can handle. Number six, Ogie Oglethorpe.

Comment

Re: It's (finally) official: Oswego St/Utica to play in Frozen Dome Classic Nov. 22

Originally posted by jcase View Post
      Anybody have any news on ticket availability now for UC/Oz STHs?
      All I've seen is Crunch/Comets STHs can buy now with tickets available to general public on 24 June.
      Or you could be a Wiseguy.

Or just look here.

Note: ALL tickets include admission to the UC and Oswego hockey game as well as the AHL game between the Syracuse Crunch and Utica Comets and a charity game between police and fire personnel from Syracuse and Utica. Single game tickets are not available.
      Last edited by norm1909; 06-17-2014, 10:42 AM.
      Larry Normandin
      SUNY Cobleskill '83-SUNY Plattsburgh '00

Temper is one thing you can't get rid of by losing it.

God gave everyone patience-The wise use it.

Trust is like paper - Once crumbled it can never again be perfect.

Twitter w/ Bob Emery

WIRY (Windows Player)
      WIRY (Chrome/Android Player)

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!

Pen pals

D3HOCKEY.com

Comment

Originally posted by norm1909 View Post
        Or you could be a Wiseguy.

Or just look here.

Note: ALL tickets include admission to the UC and Oswego hockey game as well as the AHL game between the Syracuse Crunch and Utica Comets and a charity game between police and fire personnel from Syracuse and Utica. Single game tickets are not available.
        Oswego fans and alums can purchase tickets through the alumni office - https://securelb.imodules.com/s/1552...=1594&cid=3129

Someday I will take the Norm tutorial for making links look like his....
        LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

Originally posted by LakerEagleLover View Post
          Oswego fans and alums can purchase tickets through the alumni office - https://securelb.imodules.com/s/1552...=1594&cid=3129

Someday I will take the Norm tutorial for making links look like his....
          Do we get college credit for it?
          Twitter: DanMountSports
          2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Working...
          X