Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TONIGHT TONIGHT...DEC 11TH...Games Gone Wild!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TONIGHT TONIGHT...DEC 11TH...Games Gone Wild!

Originally posted by hockeyfan77 View Post
    So Norwich isn't going to lose all year???? Intresting...
    The way he makes it sound its also a given Norwich would go undefeated in division 1 or the NHL. Looks to me like someone had his maple syrup spiked.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Rogers View Post
      The way he makes it sound its also a given Norwich would go undefeated in division 1 or the NHL. Looks to me like someone had his maple syrup spiked.
      Like no other team has overenthusiastic supporters? I will say they are very good, and seem to have filled in the offensive gap that was evident in last year's edition. Undefeated for the whole season, not likely. Every team has a a few below par games - to be undefeated, you have to have those games against teams that are below par that night themselves, or are so bad that it doesn't matter.
      2007-2008 ECAC East/NESCAC Interlock Pick 'em winner
      2007-2008 Last Person Standing Winner,
      2013-2014 Last Person Standing Winner (tie)
      2016-2017 Last Person Standing Winner

Comment

Originally posted by The Real Georgia Peach View Post
        No Norwich will not lose this year.....(Actually they don't have nother game until 2010! ) Seriously, some fans get a little over-exuberant, but this team is very, very good. I'm amazed at the quality of the depth. The differences between the four lines is almost unnoticable to the casual observer, and the same can be said of the Defense. What will be the key to their success is their ability maintain their composure during adverse times. We've only really seen them tested in that department once, against Plattsburgh, and they did OK with that game......(Even thought they weren't the best team on the ice )
        I believe the score of the Norwich/USM game was 4-3...

Comment

Originally posted by NUProf View Post
          Like no other team has overenthusiastic supporters?.
          No, USM dosen't have those!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pioneers#1 View Post
            wow.....i actually though for a little bit therre that Hamilton had a chance in this game....
            This coming from the guy who thinks the Lakers are going to lose more than the Plattsburgh faithful - and no, I don't consider you one of them, you are after all Pioneers#1

Originally posted by CARDS_rule_the_Burgh View Post
            I want to know what the **** Gosek said to the team during the 1st intermission, because it OBVIOUSLY did the trick.
            Stop taking penalties?
            Oswego State Great Lakers: 2007 National Champions
            08-09 WTOP 10 Sports Director
            2/20/2009: First Ever Laker Hockey Webcast

Comment

Working...
            X