No announcement yet.

Adrian Hockey, 2013-2014: By George, the Lowe Haaf of the Towns are Gray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Adrian Hockey, 2013-2014: By George, the Lowe Haaf of the Towns are Gray

Adam, welcome back to AC and Bulldog hockey. You were here in the beginning of it all and put your player stamp on the program. You now have a great opportunity to put your coaching stamp on the program. You know what it took to get this program up and going and to the level it is at now. The community will be here to support you and we are looking forward to continuing the great relationship we have had with the hockey program.

GO BULLDOGS

Comment

Originally posted by Toe Blake's Brother View Post
      According to the Green Bay Press Gazette, Adam Krug, past Adrian and semi pro player just accepted the assistant coaching position with the USHL Green Bay Gamblers after a two year stint with the USHL Indiana Ice. Too late for Adam to put his name in for this opportunity?
      Wow, I should pick stocks!
      SNC: 2008, 2011, 2012 and 2014 National Champions!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Toe Blake's Brother View Post
        Wow, I should pick stocks!
        I'll give you props. Good call.
        FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
          Adam Krug has been named head coach.
          Excellent choice by AC. Taking Adam Krug creates a good programic trend of building from within.

On the other hand this means my associates at LU still have Tyrion Lannister's twin squandering away the Viking's chances of actually being relevant in the NCHA.
          2011-2012 NCHAMIACMCHA PICK'EM CHAMPION
          2012-2013 NCHAMIACMCHA PICK'EM 2ND PLACE
          THE NCHA -ADRIAN-AURORA-CONCORDIA (WI)-FINLANDIA-LAKE FOREST-LAWRENCE-MARIAN-MSOE-NORTHLAND-ST. NORBERT-ST. SCHOLASTICA

Comment

this will be the end of the road for the michigan punt pups just remember where you herd it first going to be a new sherrif in town in the mcha and it will come from the boys in the lf. spread the word ya heard
            Dig it:
            Forrester Hockey...Hot Saw ohhh baby!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by fornax View Post
              this will be the end of the road for the michigan punt pups just remember where you herd it first going to be a new sherrif in town in the mcha and it will come from the boys in the lf. spread the word ya heard
              Try again after checking the conference membership. You'll be green around the gills and not all the gold in Fort Knox can save you.
              CCT '77 & '78
              4 kids
              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Working...
              X