Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2013-14 Season predictions - the crystal bawl awards!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2013-14 Season predictions - the crystal bawl awards!!

Originally posted by OSU2010 View Post
    Seeing as in their programs history Oswego has NEVER lost to buff state, I'd put them ahead of buff state. They have an all time record of 37-0-4.

That being said I think its going to be a close battle for second between Oswego and Geneseo. But I think oz will take it.
    nice stats , Penn State football never lost to Indiana .........until last weekend..........thats y they play the games...it wii b a interesting beginning for sure,as for the end

Comment

Originally posted by OSU2010 View Post
      Seeing as in their programs history Oswego has NEVER lost to buff state, I'd put them ahead of buff state. They have an all time record of 37-0-4.

That being said I think its going to be a close battle for second between Oswego and Geneseo. But I think oz will take it.
      nice stats , Penn State football never lost to Indiana .........until last weekend..........thats y they play the games...it wii b a interesting beginning for sure,as for the end

Comment

Utica will be better this year, not sure where they finish though....just sayin !!
        It all starts with the goaltending.

Comment

I love the Pioneers on paper. It's all there. A quick glance shows they were in quite a few close games, including going 6-3 in one-goal games. If you reversed those and go 3-6, the whole season could turn out different. Gotta win those close ones and in Utica's case, peak at the right time.

Comment

How's this:
            1. Plattsburgh
            2. St. Norbert
            3. Utica
            4. Eau Claire
            5. Mass-Boston
            6. Bowdoin
            7. Stevens Point
            8. Norwich
            9. Williams
            10. Adrian
            CCT '77 & '78
            4 kids
            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
              How's this:
              1. Plattsburgh
              2. St. Norbert
              3. Utica
              4. Eau Claire
              5. Mass-Boston
              6. Bowdoin
              7. Stevens Point
              8. Norwich
              9. Williams
              10. Adrian
              Stevens Point is a good sleeper pick.
              The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
              "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
              GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
              GO LAKERS!!!
              GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
              "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
              Oswego State '09

Comment

I agree and would put Point ahead of Ohhhh!!! Claire! My opinion is that they went for broke last year.
                SNC: 2008, 2011, 2012 and 2014 National Champions!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Toe Blake's Brother View Post
                  I agree and would put Point ahead of Ohhhh!!! Claire! My opinion is that they went for broke last year.
                  You may want to wait until you see EC's roster.... From what I have heard there are some additions that aren't listed that will have everyone focusing on the transfers EC gets :-D. Can't wait for the season to get started!!!!
                  Last edited by Blugold Hockey; 10-11-2013, 07:18 PM.

Comment

Of course I like this scenario but don't want that bullseye you know where. I'll stick with my prediction from this summer and say Oswego will be in the thick of it as usual and near the top at the end.

Comment

Originally posted by Birds View Post
                      Of course I like this scenario but don't want that bullseye you know where. I'll stick with my prediction from this summer and say Oswego will be in the thick of it as usual and near the top at the end.
                      You got the monkey. Live with him or die.
                      CCT '77 & '78
                      4 kids
                      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

We accept that chimp and will lug him around proudly. Utica and Mass-Boston had good teams and didn't lose much either. Either Norwich or Oswego will be near the top....but not both. Amherst and Castleton are two teams to watch out for as well. I defer to the experts out west to let us know what's cooking there.

Comment

Originally posted by admiral0417 View Post
                          We accept that chimp and will lug him around proudly. Utica and Mass-Boston had good teams and didn't lose much either. Either Norwich or Oswego will be near the top....but not both. Amherst and Castleton are two teams to watch out for as well. I defer to the experts out west to let us know what's cooking there.
                          +1
                          LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

Originally posted by Blugold Hockey View Post
                            You may want to wait until you see EC's roster.... From what I have heard there are some additions that aren't listed that will have everyone focusing on the transfers EC gets :-D. Can't wait for the season to get started!!!!
                            more transfers, 9 wasnt enough on last yr's team?????? ow the humanity
                            Last edited by bakdraft21; 10-12-2013, 08:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Blugold Hockey View Post
                              Transfers are nice but UWEC will have a challenge replacing 11 Seniors including Singer, Mc Cabe, Weston, and Wilcox, all 20+ point getters plus Stephenson, who played almost every game in net last year. UWEC will have to start with finding a netminder as Green, the Freshman last year only saw action in one game. Should be interesting to watch and my prediction still stands with UWSP climbing to the top of the WIAC. (Who?) But then again, I could be very wrong!
                              SNC: 2008, 2011, 2012 and 2014 National Champions!!!!

Comment

The top 5 at season's end:

Utica
                                Plattsburgh
                                Williams
                                Neumann
                                Wis. - Stevens Point
                                2007-2008 ECAC East/NESCAC Interlock Pick 'em winner
                                2007-2008 Last Person Standing Winner,
                                2013-2014 Last Person Standing Winner (tie)
                                2016-2017 Last Person Standing Winner

Comment

Working...
                                X