Senior pro signing thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Senior pro signing thread

Know the whereabouts of a graduating senior? Know someone from your team has signed an ATO? Let's keep track of them here.

Fredonia's Brad Nunn signed with Gwinnett(ECHL) on Feb. 28. He is still with the team.

Hobart's Nick Broadwater was signed to an ATO with Cincinatti(ECHL). He was released days later without playing a minute.

Bowdoin's Alexander Milley signed a standard contract with Wheeling(ECHL). He has appeared in one game and has no points.
    Our bite is worse than our bark....
    Top guys, out.

Re: Senior pro signing thread

Originally posted by vcxc3200 View Post
    Know the whereabouts of a graduating senior? Know someone from your team has signed an ATO? Let's keep track of them here.

Fredonia's Brad Nunn signed with Gwinnett(ECHL) on Feb. 28. He is still with the team.

Hobart's Nick Broadwater was signed to an ATO with Cincinatti(ECHL). He was released days later without playing a minute.

Bowdoin's Alexander Milley signed a standard contract with Wheeling(ECHL). He has appeared in one game and has no points.
    The academician speaks: hopefully all of these guys have either already graduated or have plans to complete their degrees in a timely manner
    2007-2008 ECAC East/NESCAC Interlock Pick 'em winner
    2007-2008 Last Person Standing Winner,
    2013-2014 Last Person Standing Winner (tie)
    2016-2017 Last Person Standing Winner

Comment

UW-Stout Jason Cohen is with the Orlando Solar Bears (ECHL)
      UW-Stout Hockey 2009 Peters Cup Champions, and Home to the best fans in the land, the Devil's Advocates
      UW-Stout Graduate 2011
      "The Goalie Mask Guy"
      D-1 College Team: Wisconsin Badgers
      NHL Team: Detroit Red Wings

Comment

Originally posted by NUProf View Post
        The academician speaks: hopefully all of these guys have either already graduated or have plans to complete their degrees in a timely manner
        Indeed, professor, indeed.

Haha, just giving the folks something to talk about around these parts. It's going to be a long 7 months.
        Our bite is worse than our bark....
        Top guys, out.

Comment

Originally posted by vcxc3200 View Post
          Indeed, professor, indeed.

Haha, just giving the folks something to talk about around these parts. It's going to be a long 7 months.
          Yes it is
          2007-2008 ECAC East/NESCAC Interlock Pick 'em winner
          2007-2008 Last Person Standing Winner,
          2013-2014 Last Person Standing Winner (tie)
          2016-2017 Last Person Standing Winner

Comment

+1 please

Comment

Originally posted by OZFEST View Post
              +1 please
              yes now-a-days you need it for just about everything, I needed at least a 2 yr degree to get promoted to Lieutenant in the FDNy and a 4yr degree to go to Chief, and thats civil service blue collar,Im sure in the real world they want masters etc...so lets hope they finish school

Comment

At Saturdays game I was talking with Tim Hale Lakers exAD and he has talked with Eric Seleck. Seleck is still playing but is also trying to get his degree. I guess Seleck is seeing the light at the end of the hockey tunnel that one does need an education after hockey and great for him to follow up on his degree

Comment

Originally posted by DIIIFan View Post
                  At Saturdays game I was talking with Tim Hale Lakers exAD and he has talked with Eric Seleck. Seleck is still playing but is also trying to get his degree. I guess Seleck is seeing the light at the end of the hockey tunnel that one does need an education after hockey and great for him to follow up on his degree
                  That's good to hear about him if he's working on his degree but I've also heard he's been working on his mixed martial arts skills...maybe once hockey is done he tries MMA or UFC for awhile.
                  The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
                  "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
                  GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
                  GO LAKERS!!!
                  GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
                  "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                  Oswego State '09

Comment

Most of these are signing ATO's and playing over spring break. I would venture that many will be back in the classroom when break is over.
                    CCT '77 & '78
                    4 kids
                    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Wesleyan's Nick Craven signed an ATO with the AHL's Binghamton Senators a couple weeks ago and has
                      appeared in four games.

http://www.nescachockey.com/2013/03/...ahl-debut.html

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
                        That's good to hear about him if he's working on his degree but I've also heard he's been working on his mixed martial arts skills...maybe once hockey is done he tries MMA or UFC for awhile.
                        There was a Potsdam player a few years back who tried out for one of those groups (can't remember which one), but didn't make it.
                        Russell Jaslow
                        [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
                        U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

http://www.beaconsathletics.com/spor...20130307fm0kl0

Comment

Pro games played,Ian DeLong (Curry) Wheeling Nailers ECHL, Matt Cooper (Johnson and Wales) Stockton Thunder ECHL, Branden Parkerhouse (Becker) Ontario Reign ECHL, Louisiana Icegators SPHL
                            Last edited by ilikehockey; 03-19-2013, 05:51 AM.

Comment

How do these guys hook on with these teams ? Are they scouted ? Do they have agents that get them ATO's ?
                              Do they write clubs ?

And seriously. Back to NUProf's question how to they finish the few courses they have left to graduate ? Forgiving
                              Professors ?

Comment

Working...
                              X