Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Conference Championship Weekend - This Bids For You!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Conference Championship Weekend - This Bids For You!!!

Originally posted by mjbeckman View Post
    LEIMBROCK!!! Converts on a 3-on-2! Lakers draw first blood at 5:12 of the first!
    You mean 15:12.
    Russell Jaslow
    [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
    U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

2-1 Babson after one.

Comment

Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post
        You mean 15:12.
        Yeah, I meant that.
        MJBeckman
        Oswego '93
        Great Lakers Hockey - WNYO, WTOP, Oswegonian
        1991-1993
        2007 D-III NATIONAL CHAMPS!!!!

Comment

What a crap call on the Lakers to end the period. Platty player tries to duck to miss the check and Oz gets called for elbowing.

Comment

• Originally posted by collegehcky2 View Post
            What a crap call on the Lakers to end the period. Platty player tries to duck to miss the check and Oz gets called for elbowing.
            If you stick out the elbow, you risk getting called for elbowing. He did.
            Plattsburgh CARDINALS
            SUNYAC Champ x24: 78, 79, 82, 83, 85, 87, 88, 90, 92, 93, 97, 98, 99, 00, 01, 02, 04, 08, 09, 11, 12, 15, 17, 23
            ECACW Champ x11: 81, 82, 87, 92, 06, 07, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
            NEWHL Champ x5: 18, 19, 20, 22, 23
            NCAA DIII Champ x10-ish: 87, 92, 01, 07, 08, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19
            NCAA DIII Runner-up x4-ish: 86, 90, 06, 08
            NCAA DII Runner-up x2: 81, 82

Comment

Full house here at Hobbs in eau Claire.
              Good snc fan base here too!

Comment

Originally posted by CARDS_rule_the_Burgh View Post
                Exactly. I can never understand the way players check today at all levels. Watch old hockey films. Players always had their elbows to their side and led with their shoulder.
                Russell Jaslow
                [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
                U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Unable to get video from Oswego. Trying to connect my iphone to the tv... iPhone is getting a message saying "the operation could not be completed" when opening the video. Tips,tricks, and hints would be appreciated

Comment

• Originally posted by pburghhockey09 View Post
                    Unable to get video from Oswego. Trying to connect my iphone to the tv... iPhone is getting a message saying "the operation could not be completed" when opening the video. Tips,tricks, and hints would be appreciated
                    The video player may be flash based, which the iPhone cannot play.

Comment

If you can't get video, WNYO's radio call is always good.
                      Twitter: DanMountSports
                      2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Any updates on the Neumann/Manhattanville game?
                        Elmira College (2006 ECAC-W Champions. 2006,2008 Final Four Semi-Finalist)
                        Guelph Storm (2004 OHL Champions)
                        Die Hard Leafs Fan (Still Waiting )

http://community.webshots.com/user/jpconnor55

Comment

Got ducky on... But nothing compares to video. The video is not flash based as well as I have watched many games the same way before. Just frustrating why it is doing this on the biggest game of the year. I wonder if it is the iOS 6.2.1 update

Comment

Originally posted by CARDS_rule_the_Burgh View Post
                            Leading with the shoulder and the player ducking so the elbow is the point of contact is what actually happened.

Comment

• Originally posted by pburghhockey09 View Post
                              Got ducky on... But nothing compares to video. The video is not flash based as well as I have watched many games the same way before. Just frustrating why it is doing this on the biggest game of the year. I wonder if it is the iOS 6.2.1 update
                              Same issue here as well.....worked fine last week......
                              Remy Babineaux
                              remyb616@gmail.com
                              D3FHL Web Page

Comment

• Originally posted by collegehcky2 View Post
                                Leading with the shoulder and the player ducking so the elbow is the point of contact is what actually happened.
                                I saw the replay on WTOP, and I suppose you and I will have to agree to disagree on that matter.
                                Plattsburgh CARDINALS
                                SUNYAC Champ x24: 78, 79, 82, 83, 85, 87, 88, 90, 92, 93, 97, 98, 99, 00, 01, 02, 04, 08, 09, 11, 12, 15, 17, 23
                                ECACW Champ x11: 81, 82, 87, 92, 06, 07, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
                                NEWHL Champ x5: 18, 19, 20, 22, 23
                                NCAA DIII Champ x10-ish: 87, 92, 01, 07, 08, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19
                                NCAA DIII Runner-up x4-ish: 86, 90, 06, 08
                                NCAA DII Runner-up x2: 81, 82

Comment

Working...
                                X