Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ECAC-EAST semis and finals televised

Originally posted by NUProf View Post
    I've got a good picture here in Lafayette with my MacBook Pro tied to my HDTV , even if its not in HD
    I have a great picture but it is buffering all the time and gets over a minute behind WDEV. Do you have any magic suggestions as to how to fix this? I have turned it off several times and not better next time.

Comment

Might be the "last mile problem" I have Century link's fastest speed
      2007-2008 ECAC East/NESCAC Interlock Pick 'em winner
      2007-2008 Last Person Standing Winner,
      2013-2014 Last Person Standing Winner (tie)
      2016-2017 Last Person Standing Winner

Comment

We had a lot of buffering during the second and early third period, I was blaming TDS,(our provider), but maybe it was something else. Hardly anything is more frustrating than that at this point in the season. I may be looking to Comcast for my new provider. :-(
        Formerly known as NUSuntan

Comment

Originally posted by The Real Georgia Peach View Post
          We had a lot of buffering during the second and early third period, I was blaming TDS,(our provider), but maybe it was something else. Hardly anything is more frustrating than that at this point in the season. I may be looking to Comcast for my new provider. :-(
          Picture was steady as you go - had a long buffer in the second period and a bit of fluttering during the last minute.

Thanks to NSN and trans-video for the good work, and as always to George and Tanner for the great call and analysis. (I will admit I do miss hearing Moody calling hockey)
          2007-2008 ECAC East/NESCAC Interlock Pick 'em winner
          2007-2008 Last Person Standing Winner,
          2013-2014 Last Person Standing Winner (tie)
          2016-2017 Last Person Standing Winner

Comment

Working...
          X