Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ECAC-EAST semis and finals televised

Originally posted by wickfan View Post
    NSN is just the broadcaster they dont set the bandwith. The ISP supply the bandwith in Northfield its Trans Video (Inless NSN links by SAT i dont know) As far as high def inless you have a high def converter you are only goin to receive analog signal anyway. IF a person buys high def tv service and only has an analog tv its a waste of money. Just to let you know.

And at the same time if a person buys a HD tv and only subscribes to standard def service (cable or sat) that is also a waste of money!!

"FEAR THE BIRD!"

Comment

Originally posted by LakerEagleLover View Post
      But I find time to support the development activities of a particular college foundation, advise private equity investors on media opportunities and help form a new alumni advisory board of a certain School of Communication, Media and the Arts...THEN I look over the USCHO forum in a casual or cursory manner...
      It's bull**** all of that was created after/or got better after I graduated
      2005-6 ECAC E/NESCAC Last Person Standing Champion
      2006-7 SUNYAC PICK 'EM Champion

OSWEGO STATE GREAT LAKERS
      2006-7 DIII NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

www.greenesalehouse.com

Comment

Originally posted by jabber811 View Post
        It's bull**** all of that was created after/or got better after I graduated
        Me too, Jabber...me too...see you Saturday.
        LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

The stream this weekend will be done over Trans-Video. The HD broadcast we did earlier was done through the Norwich server. We have put new cables into the arena for Trans-Video that have increased our up load speed considerably. One of our good problems is that we have a very large number of viewers, we are told by NSN that our numbers are much higher than any other school using their service. Rest assured that we will do our best to see that the broadcast goes with out a hitch.

P.S. If you would like it done in HD, the cost is an additional $200 per game, send us a nice donation of $1200 and I will see to it that the games are all done in HD
          Last edited by CROSBYNU63; 02-27-2013, 07:30 AM.
          Cadet Crosby '63

Comment

Originally posted by CROSBYNU63 View Post
            The stream this weekend will be done over Trans-Video. The HD broadcast we did earlier was done through the Norwich server. We have put new cables into the arena for Trans-Video that have increased our up load speed considerably. One of our good problems is that we have a very large number of viewers, we are told by NSN that our numbers are much higher than any other school using their service. Rest assured that we will do our best to see that the broadcast goes with out a hitch.

P.S. If you would like it done in HD, the cost is an additional $200 per game, send us a nice donation of $1200 and I will see to it that the games are all done in HD
            Interesting information. Remember I retired fr Norwich, not some Wall Street firm.

I just hope the bandwidth is enough for me to see.
            2007-2008 ECAC East/NESCAC Interlock Pick 'em winner
            2007-2008 Last Person Standing Winner,
            2013-2014 Last Person Standing Winner (tie)
            2016-2017 Last Person Standing Winner

Comment

$200/game...$100/team/game....or $0.10/ticket (sellout) with some $ left over for handling...
              LakerEagleLover

Comment

Originally posted by LakerEagleLover View Post
                $200/game...$100/team/game....or $0.10/ticket (sellout) with some $ left over for handling...
                ECAC gets all ticket proceeds.
                Cadet Crosby '63

Comment

ECAC gets all ticket proceeds.
                  Perfect - let THEM pay...
                  LakerEagleLover

Comment

First thing I'll do with my wife's Powerball winnings.
                    The "Miracle" was winning the Gold Medal Game against the Finns. I'm biased, I was there.

Comment

Because of a shortage of funds we will be blacking out the game in Colorado
                      Cadet Crosby '63

Comment

Because of a shortage of funds we will be blacking out the game in Colorado
                        Thanks, Charlie! You're a real pal

Comment

I have to give a two thumbs up to today's coverage of the NU-Castleton game. Seemed to have plenty of bandwidth with no buffering problems whatsoever, and of course George and Tanner were their usual great commentators.
                          Formerly known as NUSuntan

Comment

Originally posted by The Real Georgia Peach View Post
                            I have to give a two thumbs up to today's coverage of the NU-Castleton game. Seemed to have plenty of bandwidth with no buffering problems whatsoever, and of course George and Tanner were their usual great commentators.
                            +1

Now I can "scout" the opposition

Comment

Originally posted by The Real Georgia Peach View Post
                              I have to give a two thumbs up to today's coverage of the NU-Castleton game. Seemed to have plenty of bandwidth with no buffering problems whatsoever.
                              Not today! Any chance it will be better in the second?

Comment

I've got a good picture here in Lafayette with my MacBook Pro tied to my HDTV , even if its not in HD

Comment

Working...
                                X