Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Norw.Osw.Bowd.UWECHobartSNCAdrianPlattyAmherstUMBW illiamsM'villeGennyMSOE Poll Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Norw.Osw.Bowd.UWECHobartSNCAdrianPlattyAmherstUMBW illiamsM'villeGennyMSOE Poll T

Originally posted by DIIIFan View Post
    Utica Club beer isn't anything to brag about. It has to be ice cold to tolerate the taste. Yes I have had in while attending Oswego.
    Oswego 88
    Ummmmmm.......nobody drinks that at the games.
    2016-2017 ECAC West Pick 'em Champion
    2013-2014 SUNYAC Pick 'em Champion
    2012-2013 NCHAMIACMCHA Pick 'em Champion
    2003-2004 SUNYAC Pick 'em Champion
    2004 Recipient of “The Poster Formerly Known as Mr. Hockey”’s Punxsutawney Phil Award for Outstanding Prognostication.
    2005-2018 Administrator of ECAC West Pick 'em & UCHC Pick 'em, the original D-III pick'em game; RIP
    2009 D-III TOP runner-up
    Wisconsin Hockey - NCAA Men's National Champions
    1973, 1977, 1981*, 1983*, 1990, 2006

Comment

Re: Norw.Osw.Bowd.UWECHobartSNCAdrianPlattyAmherstUMBW illiamsM'villeGennyMSOE Poll T

Originally posted by UCBadger View Post
      Ummmmmm.......nobody drinks that at the games.
      Blasphemy!!!

"FEAR THE BIRD!"

Comment

Originally posted by Dyce View Post
        Yeah, this. I don't imbibe often at sporting events because it wrecks my concentration on the game, but it'd be cool to have the option now and again.
        ugh concentration...I was sooo blasedt at game 5 of the 1994 Stanley cup game the garden couldnt remember the game,luckily I got into the game for free so it didnt bother me as much when I came to the next morning. Now I try and waited b4 I start to have a beer or 10.

Comment

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
          ugh concentration...I was sooo blasedt at game 5 of the 1994 Stanley cup game the garden couldnt remember the game,luckily I got into the game for free so it didnt bother me as much when I came to the next morning. Now I try and waited b4 I start to have a beer or 10.
          Ugh concentration? Isn’t that the heavily-weighted metric in the Prez Puck Bunny scale/ratings... kind-of like SOS is applied to the NCAA selection process? Or maybe I am thinking Ugg concentration…
          Dave
          RIT - '90

Comment

Originally posted by Transplanted Tiger Fan View Post
            Ugh concentration? Isn’t that the heavily-weighted metric in the Prez Puck Bunny scale/ratings... kind-of like SOS is applied to the NCAA selection process? Or maybe I am thinking Ugg concentration…
            I loved that game.
            Larry Normandin
            SUNY Cobleskill '83-SUNY Plattsburgh '00

Temper is one thing you can't get rid of by losing it.

God gave everyone patience-The wise use it.

Trust is like paper - Once crumbled it can never again be perfect.

Twitter w/ Bob Emery

WIRY (Windows Player)
            WIRY (Chrome/Android Player)

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!

Pen pals

D3HOCKEY.com

Comment

Working...
            X