Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tuesday night hockey & it's not the MASCAC. The BELT is on the line!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tuesday night hockey & it's not the MASCAC. The BELT is on the line!

Originally posted by GB Puck Fan View Post
    And with 23 freshmen on the roster, yet
    But as Coach Coghlin said in the pregame -- they're all junior players.
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

UWSP 4-0 after 2nd period.
      Goals from Ladd, Bockmann, Graves, and Kromm

Comment

Dougherty with a soft floater that goes in top corner stick side at 10:54. 3-0 snc

And I would have to look it up but I don't think SNC is devoid of players who played in juniors...
        St. Norbert College Green Knights
        NCHA regular season champs: 97-99, 02-08, 10-12, 14, 16, 19
        NCHA playoff champs: 98-99, 03-05, 07-08, 10-14, 17-19
        NCAA Champions: 2008, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2018
        ---
        SNC women: 2013 O'Brien Cup Champions

Comment

Eckstrom gets a pp goal at 15:32. 4-0 SNC.

Was a dumb penalty after the whistle on the Falcons, too.
          ---

Comment

Dougherty with a soft floater that goes in top corner stick side at 10:54. 3-0 snc

And I would have to look it up but I don't think SNC is devoid of players who played in juniors...
            Last yrs CUW team did not have too many.
            CCT '77 & '78
            4 kids
            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Final, SNC wins 4-0

Three stars: Cooper, Stroh and Jacobson
              ---

Comment

CUW is clearly improved, as I think was expected. They were very physical too, almost even chippy in an effort to make their presence known. They should be a competitive team in the MCHA from this point forward.

It's almost as if coach Jasen Wise saw what Fogarty did at Adrian 5-6 years ago and the CUW athletic dept gave him an opportunity to try to do the same.

Comment

Final, SNC wins 4-0

Three stars: Cooper, Stroh and Jacobson
                  Agree with your top 3:
                  Cooper had a ton of ice time....first shot as a GK for a goal "not bad".
                  Stroh had one of his best games...fighting for the puck all night...nice effort on the shortie.
                  Jake was his normal steady self.
                  Impressed with the 'new' Concordia squad. Much better skating (and physical) team than LY.
                  By mid season, they should be very competitive in the MCHA.
                  SNC Men:
                  Five Time National Champions: 2008, 2011, 2012, 2014. 2018....
                  NCHA Champions: 1997, 1998, 1999, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2016, 2017. 2018, 2019...
                  SNC Women:
                  O'Brien Cup Champions: 2013.

Comment

Originally posted by altazo View Post
                    CUW is clearly improved, as I think was expected. They were very physical too, almost even chippy in an effort to make their presence known. They should be a competitive team in the MCHA from this point forward.

It's almost as if coach Jasen Wise saw what Fogarty did at Adrian 5-6 years ago and the CUW athletic dept gave him an opportunity to try to do the same.
                    It helps immensely that they got their new arena in January, too. In a couple years I could very easily see the top 4 in the MCHA being SNC, CSS, Adrian and CUW.
                    FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                      It helps immensely that they got their new arena in January, too. In a couple years I could very easily see the top 4 in the MCHA being SNC, CSS, Adrian and CUW.
                      I only watched a period, but I think Concordia looked pretty good given the circumstances. The program is clearly on the up and it will be fun to watch their progression as the season goes on.

Comment

Working...
                      X