Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MW49 View Post
    Mr. Dangles,
    It says something about the LFC program when the guy they promote as the "2 time MVP" has spent as much time broadcasting home games the last 2 seasons as he does on the ice.
    Agreed!

Just ugly, surprised the school lets it go on!

Comment

Re: Lfc 2012-13

Saw the game myself Saturday and can't add anything to put a positive spin on the poor start. Mr. D I sure would have liked to watch a period together, while your comments here are very critical and sting you have seen a few games in your time. I had expected scoring to increase and penalties/discipline to be drastically reduced, its early but the trend is not good. I feel for the coach too, enough said at this point.
      Opie

Comment

I can't help but notice the better results as of late. What has changed over the last couple of weeks?

Comment

This Sunday I was down in the Northshore area for lunch with some of my friends that are LFC alums. They were a little less gloomy due to the progress the Foresters are making, but are hopeful that brighter days are ahead. The general analysis was:
          1) Sully is doing a great job in goal with a .923 save %.
          2) The defense is doing an admirable job keeping things clear in the defensive zone and moving the puck.
          3) The offense is still struggling averaging 1.73 goals a game.

Hang in there.Things will get better.
          2011-2012 NCHAMIACMCHA PICK'EM CHAMPION
          2012-2013 NCHAMIACMCHA PICK'EM 2ND PLACE
          THE NCHA -ADRIAN-AURORA-CONCORDIA (WI)-FINLANDIA-LAKE FOREST-LAWRENCE-MARIAN-MSOE-NORTHLAND-ST. NORBERT-ST. SCHOLASTICA

Comment

Sure would be nice to see an active thread, its a shame.
            Opie

Comment

Originally posted by D3Dad View Post
              It appears that not all is lost in Chicago. McKelvie has the team playing really well right now. I for one am impressed. I thought it would take longer to get where they are.

Comment

Originally posted by D3Dad View Post
                First Commit
                Geoffrey Bagnall

http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/p...php?pid=125321

Comment

with the thread getting lots of hits I knew people were following maybe just silently. sure would be nice to see some top talent from our side of the boarder. Big weekend eh?
                  Opie

Comment

The LFC v. LU series was well played both nights. Neither team left any doubt that they were there to win. I wish both teams the best next weekend in their play-in series to the Harris Cup.
                    Last edited by MW49; 02-17-2013, 06:53 PM.
                    2011-2012 NCHAMIACMCHA PICK'EM CHAMPION
                    2012-2013 NCHAMIACMCHA PICK'EM 2ND PLACE
                    THE NCHA -ADRIAN-AURORA-CONCORDIA (WI)-FINLANDIA-LAKE FOREST-LAWRENCE-MARIAN-MSOE-NORTHLAND-ST. NORBERT-ST. SCHOLASTICA

Comment

Katie is on our side... sure would be a giant step forward.
                      Opie

Comment

Working...
                      X