2012 - 2013 Schedules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pioneers#1 View Post
    Neumann indeed did play Princeton last season, down in New Jersey. Lost something like 5-1. Not terrible against a D-I team if you ask me.
    Norwich lost 3-1 to Dartmouth and outshot them but yes you are right not a terrible result at all.
    The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
    "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
    GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
    GO LAKERS!!!
    GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
    "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
    Oswego State '09

Comment

• Re: 2012 - 2013 Schedules

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
      Norwich lost 3-1 to Dartmouth and outshot them but yes you are right not a terrible result at all.
      I was going to point that one out, too.
      2007-2008 ECAC East/NESCAC Interlock Pick 'em winner
      2007-2008 Last Person Standing Winner,
      2013-2014 Last Person Standing Winner (tie)
      2016-2017 Last Person Standing Winner

Comment

Originally posted by Pioneers#1 View Post
        Respect for the program? Are you ****ing kidding me? Please do me and other Utica fans a favor and Elaborate on that one.
        Read my entire reply and the question of which I was replying to, should be quite simple.
        Sorry if it bothers the Utica fans but for a program such as UC to continually stack the deck with home games has none of my respect.

For the last two years all we've heard from you guys was how great your team was, bottom line, you finished dead last, in the Conference last season. Maybe this year is "Your year"?
        Elmira College (2006 ECAC-W Champions. 2006,2008 Final Four Semi-Finalist)
        Guelph Storm (2004 OHL Champions)
        Die Hard Leafs Fan (Still Waiting )

http://community.webshots.com/user/jpconnor55

Comment

Originally posted by Pioneers#1 View Post
          Neumann indeed did play Princeton last season, down in New Jersey. Lost something like 5-1. Not terrible against a D-I team if you ask me.
          I would have liked to seen what Neumann would have done had Ross MacKinnon played the entire game or what Norwich/Dart would had been had Carroll not played the entire game. Not saying DIII=DI, but the top tier DIII teams could at least be competitive with the lower end DI teams. Is Noriwch, Oswego, Plattsburgh, SNC going to skate up and down the ice with a Boston College, Minnesota, Michigans and Denvers?? No. Could they win 1 out of 10? Maybe. Put them with the lower tier DI teams (Sacred Hearts, Army, AIC, Minn State, ect) and I think those said teams would be .500 at least.....
          Remy Babineaux
          remyb616@gmail.com
          D3FHL Web Page

Comment

Originally posted by jconnor View Post
            Read my entire reply and the question of which I was replying to, should be quite simple.
            Sorry if it bothers the Utica fans but for a program such as UC to continually stack the deck with home games has none of my respect.

For the last two years all we've heard from you guys was how great your team was, bottom line, you finished dead last, in the Conference last season. Maybe this year is "Your year"?
            We've heard that from Elmira fans what seems to be forever jk. You're talking on deaf ears. They don't get it. When Utica's NC schedule becomes more 50/50 (with tough road games) I will probably put money down we will then see them in the NCAA's, and probably deep. Decent place to play, dont get me wrong, but until they start playing in big road games on a regular basis all they will enjoy is being the #1 attendance holders year in and year out.
            Remy Babineaux
            remyb616@gmail.com
            D3FHL Web Page

Comment

The Plattsburgh schedule is officially released:

http://www.gocardinalsports.com/sche...x?path=mhockey

That just leaves Cortland and Potsdam to be officially released amongst SUNYAC.
              Russell Jaslow
              [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
              U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Of course they show the Potsdam away game at Potsdam, NY when all of Potsdam's home games are supposed to be played at the Massena arena.

Oh well

GO CARDS
                Wally
                Cornell '67

Comment

Originally posted by wallhd View Post
                  Of course they show the Potsdam away game at Potsdam, NY when all of Potsdam's home games are supposed to be played at the Massena arena.

Oh well
                  Shhh, that's Potsdam's strategy this year. Win every home game by forfeit because their opponents never show up...
                  Russell Jaslow

Comment

Originally posted by wallhd View Post

Oh well

GO CARDS
                    Wally
                    Cornell '67

Massena Arena is actually closer for Plattsburgh! 81.25 miles and Maxcy is 86.98 miles.

"FEAR THE BIRD!"

Comment

Potsdam's schedule:

http://www.potsdambears.com/schedule.aspx?path=mhockey
                      Russell Jaslow

Comment

Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post
                        Cool.
                        Larry Normandin
                        SUNY Cobleskill '83-SUNY Plattsburgh '00

Temper is one thing you can't get rid of by losing it.

God gave everyone patience-The wise use it.

Trust is like paper - Once crumbled it can never again be perfect.

Twitter w/ Bob Emery

WIRY (Windows Player)
                        WIRY (Chrome/Android Player)

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!

Pen pals

D3HOCKEY.com

Comment

Ok, I will ask the (perhaphs not so) dumb question --- What determines which schools are listed as SUNY "town name here" and which are listed as "Wherever" State?
                          2016-2017 ECAC West Pick 'em Champion
                          2013-2014 SUNYAC Pick 'em Champion
                          2012-2013 NCHAMIACMCHA Pick 'em Champion
                          2003-2004 SUNYAC Pick 'em Champion
                          2004 Recipient of “The Poster Formerly Known as Mr. Hockey”’s Punxsutawney Phil Award for Outstanding Prognostication.
                          2005-2018 Administrator of ECAC West Pick 'em & UCHC Pick 'em, the original D-III pick'em game; RIP
                          2009 D-III TOP runner-up
                          Wisconsin Hockey - NCAA Men's National Champions
                          1973, 1977, 1981*, 1983*, 1990, 2006

Comment

Originally posted by UCBadger View Post
                            Ok, I will ask the (perhaphs not so) dumb question --- What determines which schools are listed as SUNY "town name here" and which are listed as "Wherever" State?
                            It's generally up to the school, though either connotation is technically correct.

When I was at Potsdam, they dropped the "State" all together, and referred to themselves as Potsdam College. Obviously, that has since changed back.
                            Russell Jaslow

Comment

This discussion about being called a "State" and so forth, reminded me of years ago when Clarkson was playing at home to Wayne State. The Clarkson Pep Band kept chanting, "Wayne's not a State! Wayne's not a State!". It was funny....guess you had to be there.
                              LETS GO BEARS!

"Never play flag football in the nude"-Bob Kevoian

"Don't let anyone tell you what we do builds character, it only reveals it." J.Marsh

SUNY Potsdam '98

St.Lawrence '00

Mike St. Louis is not a BUM!

Comment

It's generally up to the school, though either connotation is technically correct.

When I was at Potsdam, they dropped the "State" all together, and referred to themselves as Potsdam College. Obviously, that has since changed back.
                                Yeah, I think The College at Brockport pretty well confirmed SUNY's flexibility regarding these things.
                                Go Cards: win or lose, The Better Team.
                                A Lot of (Sometimes Tainted) SUNYAC Championships
                                A Handful of ECAC West Championships
                                A Number of NCAA Appearances, Including Several Trips to the Final Four, Though Some of Them Don't Count
                                Some National Championships:
                                Women's (THIS YEAR, LAST YEAR, A Couple Years Back, '08, '07)
                                Men's (Wow Look at the Time Pass, A While before That)

Comment

Working...
                                X