Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Transfer Option

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
    I certainly don't think they'll be awful but with the league they are joining I think expecting anything more than .500 hockey in their first season is a pipe dream. And I know what Roll can do. He laid the foundation for the renaissance of the Oswego State program becoming a national powerhouse again under Gosek's guidance.
    The private structure of the school, the ability to provide aid, proximity to Canada, Roll's reputation, the uncertain status of the NCHA, and the fact that D1 -> D3 and D3 -> D3 transfers are the norm, not the exception, makes me think that Naz will be competitive within 3 years.

Comment

Re: NCAA - D-III Men's Ice Hockey Rankings - Generated 02/14/2012

Originally posted by CardFan View Post
      Amherst, Bowdoin, Middlebury....NESCAC...

Im sorry but this is an awful conference. Besides Amherst, Im not sure what chance any of the teams have to get in the tourney. If someone nocks off Amherst, that team has really no chance in the tourney. Sooooo, Amherst overated, but record is certainly good. I am not all the best at the numbers but I call it as I see it!
      I am with ya I am NOT sold on Amherst after looking at their work, they do have a top goalie and we all know what that can spell on any given night, that said they are my overated team as well, as for Bowdoin, I hope we get to play them,again, Oswego that is

Comment

Working...
      X