Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2/11/12 - Will the BU grad get a D in hockey? Stop in at Salem and ID the man!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by norm1909 View Post
    How do you find this stuff?

Comment

• Re: 2/11/12 - Will the BU grad get a D in hockey? Stop in at Salem and ID the man!

Originally posted by snc1 View Post
      How do you find this stuff?
      Uatu was here.
      Larry Normandin
      SUNY Cobleskill '83-SUNY Plattsburgh '00

Temper is one thing you can't get rid of by losing it.

God gave everyone patience-The wise use it.

Trust is like paper - Once crumbled it can never again be perfect.

Twitter w/ Bob Emery

WIRY (Windows Player)
      WIRY (Chrome/Android Player)

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!

Pen pals

D3HOCKEY.com

Comment

• Re: 2/11/12 - Will the BU grad get a D in hockey? Stop in at Salem and ID the man!

Originally posted by SB in the 'Seo View Post
        I agree on the reffing. Bad both ways, but even as a Genny fan I would say P'burgh got the short end of the stick on a few more calls than GSU. Worked against us though I would rather be 5 v 5 than against that PK!

Saw the pocket of Plattsburgh fans stick around for the Senior celebration to celebrate their contributions to SUNYAC hockey over the last 4 years. Classy move - much appreciated!
        You have to appreciate as a hockey fan, not a rival fan, the hard work that those players put in. They may not have been the most talented group of seniors to leave Geneseo, but a very hard working group. Since Kestell and Avery have left Geneseo they are with out a doubt a hardworking, lunch pail carrying, outworking TEAM. As I said in the begining of the year they were my #1 SUNYAC team (healthy). The foundation is there, just going to have to replace a few decent players and Geneseo will be back in the top 3.
        Remy Babineaux
        remyb616@gmail.com
        D3FHL Web Page

Comment

Working...
        X