Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ways To Know You're a Division III Fan...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ways To Know You're a Division III Fan...

Originally posted by Josh Carey View Post
    This might be my favorite post in the history of the forum.
    How so?
    “You drive by some of these rinks in the winter and there isn't anybody out there. It's kind of sad, actually...Here it’s go to the rink, pay for your ice time and practice for an hour where we could just walk to the rink and skate for four hours if we wanted to...It was just a lot of fun. I wish I could go back and be eight years old for a couple days" -Neal Broten

2010-11 DIII Commitments
    19gp, (23-24-47), +27

Comment

Originally posted by Matthew Webb View Post
      How so?
      Let's just say you would be right at home on "My Super Sweet 16"...
      2010 D-III NCAA Tournament Pick'em Champion (Perfect Bracket)
      2008-09 USCHO MIAC Correspondent
      2007-09 WGSU Geneseo Play-by-play announcer
      Bracketologist For That Other Site

Comment

Let's just say you would be right at home on "My Super Sweet 16"...

Well no ****. If don't get a genie theme, can't ride a camel into the building and don't get a boob job as a gift I'm going to be ****ing irate and scream at my father because he only got me a Lexus when the other *****es be gettin' BMW's.
        Last edited by Matthew Webb; 07-04-2010, 10:10 PM.
        “You drive by some of these rinks in the winter and there isn't anybody out there. It's kind of sad, actually...Here it’s go to the rink, pay for your ice time and practice for an hour where we could just walk to the rink and skate for four hours if we wanted to...It was just a lot of fun. I wish I could go back and be eight years old for a couple days" -Neal Broten

2010-11 DIII Commitments
        19gp, (23-24-47), +27

Comment

Well no ****. If don't get a genie theme, can't ride a camel into the building and don't get a boob job as a gift I'm going to be ****ing irate and scream at my father because he only got me a Lexus when the other *****es be gettin' BMW's.
          "I want St. Norbert playing on Saturday NOW! This is ********! **** everybody, this is a ****ing injustice to humanity!"

Comment

"I want St. Norbert playing on Saturday NOW! This is ********! **** everybody, this is a ****ing injustice to humanity!"
            I believe I referred to it as a "****ing joke". It was a joke then and it is now. That much is irrefutable

At least St. Norbert didn't get sent to St. Thomas, win, and then host Adrian on Saturday. That one really would have been a blast.

2010-11 DIII Commitments
            19gp, (23-24-47), +27

Comment

:You're a DIII fan if the previous ten posts make any sense to you at all.

2010-11 DIII Commitments
              19gp, (23-24-47), +27

Comment

When does the "Webb & Carey Traveling Road Show" start? I want tickets.
                R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk View Post
                  When does the "Webb & Carey Traveling Road Show" start? I want tickets.
                  You mean the "Carey & Webb Traveling Road Show" right? Lead with strength, after all.

We're aiming for a Summer 2011 tour, with tickets going on sale at the Final Four that March. Our setlist will include "Adrian: The bastard child of the west", "That's not Ivy, Interlock teams", and "fornax: writegoodpostyoustupiddumbhole"

Comment

You mean the "Carey & Webb Definitive Speculative Traveling Road Show" right? Lead with strength, after all.

We're aiming for a Summer 2011 tour, with tickets going on sale at the Final Four that March. Our setlist will include "Adrian: The golden child of the west", "That's not Ivy, Interlock teams", and "fornax: writegoodpostyoustupiddumbhole"
                    .... fixed your post.

Comment

Hey, whats wrong you A Lexus is better than a Bavarian Mercedes Wannabe
                      Larry Normandin
                      SUNY Cobleskill '83-SUNY Plattsburgh '00

Temper is one thing you can't get rid of by losing it.

God gave everyone patience-The wise use it.

Trust is like paper - Once crumbled it can never again be perfect.

Twitter w/ Bob Emery

WIRY (Windows Player)
                      WIRY (Chrome/Android Player)

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!

Pen pals

D3HOCKEY.com

Comment

Westscout? Is that you?
                        FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

: You signed up for USCHO because your boyfriend was always on it.

Comment

Originally posted by FirstLadyJohnson10 View Post
                            : You signed up for USCHO because your boyfriend was always on it.
                            Was
                            Larry Normandin
                            SUNY Cobleskill '83-SUNY Plattsburgh '00

Temper is one thing you can't get rid of by losing it.

God gave everyone patience-The wise use it.

Trust is like paper - Once crumbled it can never again be perfect.

Twitter w/ Bob Emery

WIRY (Windows Player)
                            WIRY (Chrome/Android Player)

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!

Pen pals

D3HOCKEY.com

Comment

: You put your summer league stats right below a link to the commitment page not only to be an idiot and patronize someone as an inside joke, but you do it with the realization that you still have all your eligibility and someone out there might need a big guy to stand on top of the crease on the power play.

2010-11 DIII Commitments
                              19gp, (23-24-47), +27

Comment

: You put your summer league stats right below a link to the commitment page not only to be an idiot and patronize someone as an inside joke, but you do it with the realization that you still have all your eligibility and someone out there might need a big guy to stand on top of the crease on the power play.

I set all you guys up with the perfect, and intended, situation to make fun of me...and nothing? Wow, things are getting soft around here...

2010-11 DIII Commitments
                                19gp, (23-24-47), +27

Comment

Working...
                                X