Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ways To Know You're a Division III Fan...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ways To Know You're a Division III Fan...

You actually understand Fornax's posts.

Comment

: You found this to use on your rival school

Ladies and Gentlemen...I give you Manhattanville's finest.

******* width="425" height="344">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Q-2m3RxCBP0&hl=en&fs=1&">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Q-2m3RxCBP0&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">
      The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
      "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
      GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
      GO LAKERS!!!
      GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
      "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
      Oswego State '09

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post

******* width="425" height="344">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Q-2m3RxCBP0&hl=en&fs=1&">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Q-2m3RxCBP0&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

Well, guess I'll just go ahead and add those two to my list of people who need beatings.
        “You drive by some of these rinks in the winter and there isn't anybody out there. It's kind of sad, actually...Here it’s go to the rink, pay for your ice time and practice for an hour where we could just walk to the rink and skate for four hours if we wanted to...It was just a lot of fun. I wish I could go back and be eight years old for a couple days" -Neal Broten

2010-11 DIII Commitments
        19gp, (23-24-47), +27

Comment

Originally posted by Matthew Webb View Post
          : You know that's because the 4H barn is the arena.
          You watch games in a beautiful, brand spanking new, arena because your school just added hockey...but comments like this make you jealous anyway.

Comment

You read a professional article about analysis of data in a biological study, and observe that one of the authors is from University of Wisconsin, Stevens Point. Immediately you think of the "Rowdy Crowd" and forget about how the data was analyzed.
            2007-2008 ECAC East/NESCAC Interlock Pick 'em winner
            2007-2008 Last Person Standing Winner,
            2013-2014 Last Person Standing Winner (tie)
            2016-2017 Last Person Standing Winner

Comment

because you've been scouring the internet for days, waiting for this to be announced...

http://www.govaliants.com/news/index...rticle_id=3160

http://www.uticaod.com/news/x8091270...tanville-bench

Comment

Originally posted by Dutchmen_04 View Post
                because you've been scouring the internet for days, waiting for this to be announced...

http://www.govaliants.com/news/index...rticle_id=3160

http://www.uticaod.com/news/x8091270...tanville-bench
                Nice pick-up for the Valiants coaching staff.
                GO LAKERS!!!
                "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                Oswego State '09

Comment

You leave Hong Kong on a friday morning, fly 18 hours, and walk into the CCC in time for the opening faceoff...on friday night
                  SNC Men:
                  Five Time National Champions: 2008, 2011, 2012, 2014. 2018....
                  NCHA Champions: 1997, 1998, 1999, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2016, 2017. 2018, 2019...
                  SNC Women:
                  O'Brien Cup Champions: 2013.

Comment

You know the Ruberto brothers DEFINITELY hooked up with these two girls while at M'ville.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncaa/news/story?id=2245642
                    GO LAKERS!!!
                    Oswego State '09

Comment

You know the Ruberto brothers DEFINITELY hooked up with these two girls while at M'ville.
                      Your level of obsession with the Rubertos cracks me up. They are like your Bickley. Lake Forest now has the Rubino brothers...always make me think of the Rubertos.
                      “You drive by some of these rinks in the winter and there isn't anybody out there. It's kind of sad, actually...Here it’s go to the rink, pay for your ice time and practice for an hour where we could just walk to the rink and skate for four hours if we wanted to...It was just a lot of fun. I wish I could go back and be eight years old for a couple days" -Neal Broten

2010-11 DIII Commitments
                      19gp, (23-24-47), +27

Comment

Your level of obsession with the Rubertos cracks me up. They are like your Bickley. Lake Forest now has the Rubino brothers...always make me think of the Rubertos.
                        Do they smoke as much pot as the Rubertos?
                        GO LAKERS!!!
                        Oswego State '09

Comment

: You know that Potsdam is an eternal "dark horse". Meanwhile, Bowdoin most certainly "has all the tools but just needs to put it all together"
                          Last edited by Matthew Webb; 11-11-2009, 07:30 PM.

2010-11 DIII Commitments
                          19gp, (23-24-47), +27

Comment

Originally posted by NUProf View Post
                            You read a professional article about analysis of data in a biological study, and observe that one of the authors is from University of Wisconsin, Stevens Point. Immediately you think of the "Rowdy Crowd" and forget about how the data was analyzed.
                            Who was the author?

2010-11 DIII Commitments
                            19gp, (23-24-47), +27

Comment

: You know that, without fail, in every year for the past ten years Potsdam is a "dark horse" and Bowdoin "has all the tools but just needs to put it all together"
                              : You know River Falls will choke like they do every year in the second half of the season.
                              GO LAKERS!!!
                              Oswego State '09

Comment

: you recognize towns in New York State and other East Coast towns that are referenced on t.v., even though you have never been to the part of the country!
                                'JACKET HOCKEY
                                NCAA Champions: 2002
                                NCAA Frozen Four: 1992, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002
                                NCHA Playoff Champions: 1994, 1997, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2006
                                NCHA Champions: 1994, 2001, 2009
                                WIAC Champions: 1992, 1994, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2009
                                NAIA NATIONAL CHAMPIONS: 1976
                                It's time to show the world what 'Jacket Hockey really is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                http://jackethockey.proboards75.com/index.cgi

Comment

Working...
                                X