Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ways To Know You're a Division III Fan...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ways To Know You're a Division III Fan...

When we're one game into the regular season and Prezde is already in the midst of a PSUC/OSU war on the fan forum.

(I'm just joking, man.)
    Plattsburgh State Cardinals
    1992 & 2001 NCAA Division III Ice Hockey Champions
    21 SUNYAC Championships

Comment

When you are checking on-time performance stats for Cape Air's Boston to Saranac Lake route for March...then realize its less than 60 miles to Plattsburgh...and Potsdam...so now you start checking the December stats too...
      LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

After many many years of following Cardinal hockey and being at that game I will always feel the same. That championship was won fairly and I have no interest in drudging up anything about violations nor do I care. I really am sorry you felt my diatribe was lame but I thought it was valid. Didn't mean to get your shorts in a bunch. I enjoy the banter with the Oswego fans and was just continuing it on the topic at hand. Looking forward to further discussions on this year's hockey with everyone, that is if you don't remove me because I disagree with your point of view.

Comment

You think of various custom shirts to insult SUNYAC opponents (Kentucky Fried Cardinals, Geneseo Creamed Ale, The College of Brockport North American Birds of Prey with a Golden Hue).... in July.
          Twitter: DanMountSports
          2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Originally posted by Birds View Post
            After many many years of following Cardinal hockey and being at that game I will always feel the same. That championship was won fairly and I have no interest in drudging up anything about violations nor do I care. I really am sorry you felt my diatribe was lame but I thought it was valid. Didn't mean to get your shorts in a bunch. I enjoy the banter with the Oswego fans and was just continuing it on the topic at hand. Looking forward to further discussions on this year's hockey with everyone, that is if you don't remove me because I disagree with your point of view.
            Why the h*ll would anyone remove you for? Paranoid much?

It's okay if you believe cheating to win is acceptable...
            Russell Jaslow
            [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
            U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post
              Why the h*ll would anyone remove you for? Paranoid much?

It's okay if you believe cheating to win is acceptable...
              Jaslow siding with Oswego? The world truly is coming to an end. (Sorry... I like you, but you left me no choice.)

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Did you just change your saying to "USCHO's Official Dead Horse Beater" or is that a coincidence?
                http://www.patriottreeco.com

Comment

Originally posted by OSU2010 View Post
                  Did you just change your saying to "USCHO's Official Dead Horse Beater" or is that a coincidence?
                  I changed it. It's like being a heel wrestler. Might as well play it.

Comment

For the record:

I'm a Plattsburgh fan. I have been all my life. Do I think many schools these days are getting away with violations far more egregious than those Plattsburgh was found guilty of committing? Absolutely.

Do I think that Plattsburgh was innocent in the 80's, that the loss of that championship was unjustified, or that any team found guilty of the violation Plattsburgh was found guilty of deserves to call themselves National Champions (guilty having been proven)? Absolutely not. They were guilty, and the punishment was justified. Other schools are just as guilty, if not more, and I can only hope that the procedures to find these violations someday works and the same punishments go down then. But, barring a complete overhaul of the NCAA rules infractions process, I don't foresee completely clean amateur athletics anywhere in the near future for the NCAA.
                    Plattsburgh CARDINALS
                    SUNYAC Champ x24: 78, 79, 82, 83, 85, 87, 88, 90, 92, 93, 97, 98, 99, 00, 01, 02, 04, 08, 09, 11, 12, 15, 17, 23
                    ECACW Champ x11: 81, 82, 87, 92, 06, 07, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
                    NEWHL Champ x5: 18, 19, 20, 22, 23
                    NCAA DIII Champ x10-ish: 87, 92, 01, 07, 08, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19
                    NCAA DIII Runner-up x4-ish: 86, 90, 06, 08
                    NCAA DII Runner-up x2: 81, 82

Comment

Whatviolations are other schools getting away with?
                      Oswego'08, '10

From the shores of Lake Ontario to the island of Hilton Head...

2011-2012 SUNYAC Pick 'Em Champion!
                      2011-2012 D3FHL Overall Points Champs!

Comment

This thread is in violation of a hijacking

Comment

Originally posted by snc1 View Post
                          This thread is in violation of a hijacking
                          ...yeah, I think the cockpit door has been breached - we need Seal Team 6...
                          LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

Originally posted by MountieBoyOz View Post
                            Jaslow siding with Oswego? The world truly is coming to an end. (Sorry... I like you, but you left me no choice.)
                            Huh?
                            Russell Jaslow

Comment

Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post
                              Huh?
                              Do I have to bring up the post from a few years back where you said you wanted Morrisville to beat Oswego?

Comment

Originally posted by MountieBoyOz View Post
                                Do I have to bring up the post from a few years back where you said you wanted Morrisville to beat Oswego?
                                Do I have to remind you that I never said I wanted Morrisville to beat Oswego?

That other thread is right -- whiny, whiny Oz fans.
                                Russell Jaslow

Comment

Working...
                                X