Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2/4/12 - Will the BC grad get a D in hockey? Shuffle on up to Platty and ID the man!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2/4/12 - Will the BC grad get a D in hockey? Shuffle on up to Platty and ID the

3-1 Final SNC over St. Scholastica
    SNC: 2008, 2011, 2012 and 2014 National Champions!!!!

Comment

Re: 2/4/12 - Will the BC grad get a D in hockey? Shuffle on up to Platty and ID the

Originally posted by nysportsfan29 View Post
      Can't get it to to load yet. Mather playing tonite?
      I haven't heard his name, and he's not listed on the live stats.

Comment

2-0 Lakers. Ian Boots with the goal.

Comment

Manhattanville leading Utica 1-0 halfway through 1.

Comment

Originally posted by LakerFan99 View Post
            I haven't heard his name, and he's not listed on the live stats.
            Cue more speculation on the Oswego thread.

Whatever it is, I hope he's at least not injured badly. Would be a shame for 2 seniors to have their seasons end before February.
            Oswego State Great Lakers: 2007 National Champions
            08-09 WTOP 10 Sports Director
            2/20/2009: First Ever Laker Hockey Webcast

Comment

Originally posted by nysportsfan29 View Post
              Cue more speculation on the Oswego thread.

Whatever it is, I hope he's at least not injured badly. Would be a shame for 2 seniors to have their seasons end before February.
              Live stats doesn't show his name, but I swear I just heard his name on WNYO.

Comment

Utica ties it up against the other M'ville. 1-1 with 8:00 to go in the 1st.

Comment

Oswego with another PPG. 3-0 Lakers with 6:00 to go in the first. Paul Rodrigues with his second of the night.

Comment

Live stats doesn't show his name, but I swear I just heard his name on WNYO.
                    Sounds like Mather is out there.

Comment

Fredonia leads Potsdam, 1-0, in the first period on a Wil McLaughlin goal.
                      Russell Jaslow
                      [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
                      U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Platty leads Buff St 1-0 after 1

Comment

4-0 Lakers. Rodrigues with a first period hat trick.

Comment

Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post
                            Fredonia leads Potsdam, 1-0, in the first period on a Wil McLaughlin goal.
                            The score remains 1-0 after one.
                            Russell Jaslow
                            [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
                            U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

This is good news. Usually Mo'Ville is more pesky. Still lots of game, but if Mather is back and Boots is getting going... this could be a good sign for next weekend.
                              Twitter: DanMountSports
                              2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Sounds like Mather is out there.
                                Previous statement retracted then. Good to hear.
                                Oswego State Great Lakers: 2007 National Champions
                                08-09 WTOP 10 Sports Director
                                2/20/2009: First Ever Laker Hockey Webcast

Comment

Working...
                                X