Oswego @ Plattsburgh Tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oswego @ Plattsburgh Tickets

A friend of mine is looking for 2 tickets to the Oswego @ Plattsburgh game coming up. He said he went last year but waited in line for nearly 2.5 hours and didn't want to risk the drive and not get tickets. So, what he needs to know is...(1) How do you go about getting tickets for the game? (2) He has 10 tickets to the Plattsburgh @ Oswego game if anyone wanted to swap 2-for-2. I'll pass any information on to him and he appreciated any feedback. Thanks.
    2005-6 ECAC E/NESCAC Last Person Standing Champion
    2006-7 SUNYAC PICK 'EM Champion

OSWEGO STATE GREAT LAKERS
    2006-7 DIII NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

www.greenesalehouse.com

Re: Oswego @ Plattsburgh Tickets

Get there early Friday and wait...thats about it.
    Remy Babineaux
    remyb616@gmail.com
    D3FHL Web Page

Comment

easiest way to get tickets for that game is exactly what he did last year... get here early and wait in line.... it sucks that Plattsburgh hasn't spent the money like some other schools to buy a program/system to sell tickets earlier in the season.... it would save a lot of people a lot of headaches....
      Jim Reisdorf
      Standing on the Rail #59

jim@loremans.com contact me for all your custom embroidery, engraving and screen printing needs! check out our website... www.loremans.com

Romney will be missed by all that have been there for the great match ups between Platty and 'Wego!!!

After Closing out Romney the right way, We opened the new rink the right way.... another loss for the Lakers!

St. Louis is a BUM!!!!

Go Sabres!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LoudHorns31 View Post
        easiest way to get tickets for that game is exactly what he did last year... get here early and wait in line.... it sucks that Plattsburgh hasn't spent the money like some other schools to buy a program/system to sell tickets earlier in the season.... it would save a lot of people a lot of headaches....
        But we do have scoreboards that produce random events, such as resetting everything except the time, which went to 57 minutes left in the 4, during the final minute of the third during the women's game against Neumann on Friday, Nov. 4 - with Plattsburgh down by one (they did end up tying it).
        Larry Normandin
        SUNY Cobleskill '83-SUNY Plattsburgh '00

Temper is one thing you can't get rid of by losing it.

God gave everyone patience-The wise use it.

Trust is like paper - Once crumbled it can never again be perfect.

Twitter w/ Bob Emery

WIRY (Windows Player)
        WIRY (Chrome/Android Player)

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!

Pen pals

D3HOCKEY.com

Comment

last year we made a very good effort to buy tickets in advance. We contacted the campus. Contacted Mr Damore from SUNAAC. any one that could help us. All to no avail. To drive to Plattsburgh and not be sure of getting tickets is not alot of fun.

Comment

Originally posted by lakont55 View Post
            last year we made a very good effort to buy tickets in advance. We contacted the campus. Contacted Mr Damore from SUNAAC. any one that could help us. All to no avail. To drive to Plattsburgh and not be sure of getting tickets is not alot of fun.
            BINGO, it deters the visiting team from having a Substantial crowd for the game...god job bruce...ow I meant good job bruce

Comment

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
              BINGO, it deters the visiting team from having a Substantial crowd for the game...god job bruce...ow I meant good job bruce
              Please....for years we went to Romney not knowing if we would get tickets. And a few times people were turned away. I'm sure Plattsburgh is sorry that 90% of thier tickets are season ticket holders/student tickets/families/visiting team tickets and you have to wait in line, just like the rest of us out of town Plattsburgh fans.....
              Remy Babineaux
              remyb616@gmail.com
              D3FHL Web Page

Comment

I have not heard of a time yet that Plattsburgh has turned people away from a game. not to say that they haven't yet, but I haven't heard of it happening yet.
                Jim Reisdorf
                Standing on the Rail #59

jim@loremans.com contact me for all your custom embroidery, engraving and screen printing needs! check out our website... www.loremans.com

Romney will be missed by all that have been there for the great match ups between Platty and 'Wego!!!

After Closing out Romney the right way, We opened the new rink the right way.... another loss for the Lakers!

St. Louis is a BUM!!!!

Go Sabres!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LoudHorns31 View Post
                  I have not heard of a time yet that Plattsburgh has turned people away from a game. not to say that they haven't yet, but I haven't heard of it happening yet.
                  Didn't it happen for a Buff State game last year or the year before? I remember thinking it was odd that the first time it happened was a team from so far away...
                  Plattsburgh CARDINALS
                  SUNYAC Champ x24: 78, 79, 82, 83, 85, 87, 88, 90, 92, 93, 97, 98, 99, 00, 01, 02, 04, 08, 09, 11, 12, 15, 17, 23
                  ECACW Champ x11: 81, 82, 87, 92, 06, 07, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
                  NEWHL Champ x5: 18, 19, 20, 22, 23
                  NCAA DIII Champ x10-ish: 87, 92, 01, 07, 08, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19
                  NCAA DIII Runner-up x4-ish: 86, 90, 06, 08
                  NCAA DII Runner-up x2: 81, 82

Comment

Originally posted by PSUChamps2001 View Post
                    Please....for years we went to Romney not knowing if we would get tickets. And a few times people were turned away. I'm sure Plattsburgh is sorry that 90% of thier tickets are season ticket holders/student tickets/families/visiting team tickets and you have to wait in line, just like the rest of us out of town Plattsburgh fans.....
                    Back in the George Roll days, not sure what year , I did make the trip in the "typical tropical climate" only to be turned away. I sent George copies of my hotel receipt asking only that he find a way for me to prepay my tickets the following year - his reply was 'as soon as Emery does the same, I will'. I then called him to see if he really thought two wrongs make a right - he said yes. He has been on my $hit list every since. And if I were an Oswego fan having the same thing happen in Plattsburgh, I would expect them to feel the same way I do.
                    Last edited by norm1909; 11-07-2011, 05:05 PM.
                    Larry Normandin
                    SUNY Cobleskill '83-SUNY Plattsburgh '00

Temper is one thing you can't get rid of by losing it.

God gave everyone patience-The wise use it.

Trust is like paper - Once crumbled it can never again be perfect.

Twitter w/ Bob Emery

WIRY (Windows Player)
                    WIRY (Chrome/Android Player)

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!

Pen pals

D3HOCKEY.com

Comment

Bottom line it sucks that anybody who wants to see one of these games has to get shut-out, anything on stubhub,ebay,etc??? never know??

Comment

Agree 110%. But we've been over this a million times since the Stafford renovations. Until a PSUC alumni or diehard fan wins the lottery and can give up millions of dollars....you're not going to see more seats added. I'd love to see the PSU/OSU games at bigger venues. War Memorial / Lake Placid?? But unfortunately I don't think you'd get a big OSU turnout with the majority being students. We were talking about this the other day...knocking down the back wall and adding bleacher seats or concrete slab seating. But then again, they should have expanded the ice surface from day one anyways. Keep in mind too, come Feb when people find out they can come to the Oswego game, the tickets will most likely be gone. For us diehard fans that have it circled from the first day the schedule comes out, we know how, when, and where to get tickets from day one. At least at Plattsburgh everyone has a chance that day to get tickets. You just have to get there early. I’ve sat in many lines over the years making sure I got tickets, both home and away. I can remember waiting in line at 2am in Middlebury years ago for the NCAA’s. Of course that’s when going to a hockey game was fun, not this political nonsense we deal with now.
                        Remy Babineaux
                        remyb616@gmail.com
                        D3FHL Web Page

Comment

correct me if I'm wrong... but I believe that each person waiting in line is allowed to buy up to 4 tickets per person. perhaps we could get something going where some nice people who were planning on getting there early and waiting in line anyway could pick up some extra tickets for other out of town posters?

Unfortunately I won't be able to make the game this year as its on a Friday and I work in Rochester until 4:30 on Fridays... But I'll be there in spirit. Do they usually televise the games?
                          http://www.patriottreeco.com

Comment

Originally posted by PSUChamps2001 View Post
                            Agree 110%. But we've been over this a million times since the Stafford renovations. Until a PSUC alumni or diehard fan wins the lottery and can give up millions of dollars....you're not going to see more seats added. I'd love to see the PSU/OSU games at bigger venues. War Memorial / Lake Placid?? But unfortunately I don't think you'd get a big OSU turnout with the majority being students. We were talking about this the other day...knocking down the back wall and adding bleacher seats or concrete slab seating. But then again, they should have expanded the ice surface from day one anyways. Keep in mind too, come Feb when people find out they can come to the Oswego game, the tickets will most likely be gone. For us diehard fans that have it circled from the first day the schedule comes out, we know how, when, and where to get tickets from day one. At least at Plattsburgh everyone has a chance that day to get tickets. You just have to get there early. I’ve sat in many lines over the years making sure I got tickets, both home and away. I can remember waiting in line at 2am in Middlebury years ago for the NCAA’s. Of course that’s when going to a hockey game was fun, not this political nonsense we deal with now.
                            That neutral site thing sounds pretty good, I am not a upstater so dont know where they would play, AND get the draw?? I think Syracuse has a place?? closer to Oz, never know??

Comment

...I can't see either school give up a home game sellout to move to a neutral site...not all the locals would make the trip - even fewer students...now if Platty would clear some space and bandwidth for the WTOP crew, more folks would see the game up north...and there's always the radio...
                              LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

Working...
                              X