Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post all your cries whines, objections, complaints here

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: Post all your cries whines, objections, complaints here

    Originally posted by 1985 View Post
    So tell me just what is your perception of CSC?? They did play Colby this year! Utica , Plattsburg and Geneseo the year before....other than you I have only hear the Middlebury posts that don't care for CSC for what ever reason....I watched 18 of their games this year and fail to see what this "perception" problem is so enlighten me


    Teams just don't want to schedule them...I have heard that many of the interlock teams don't want to play them: NESCSC teams hate them, a main reason they left???? not sure but I think so(CSC is not the only team in this boat however): I am not a huge fan of the NESCAC anyway...

    There are reasons why but I will not share them on this board....You played Colby because of the interlock by the way....I am in no way typing to slam CSC players but if you can't find opponents their is a reason...I am also not trying to diss you either 1985 because unlike Northern Bile you bring reason and decent thought out post to these boards...CSC is going to be TOUGH next year, not looking forward to playing them twice....
    Last edited by hockeyfan77; 03-08-2011, 01:15 PM.

    Comment


    • Re: Post all your cries whines, objections, complaints here

      Originally posted by 1985 View Post
      is that NCAA mandate for all games or is the price set by the teams?
      It's set by the teams. All Oswego games, including playoffs, are $8. Regular season games for students are free and $3 for playoffs. Except the students won't be there because they're being kicked off campus Saturday morning. Way to go spring break!

      Comment


      • Re: Post all your cries whines, objections, complaints here

        Originally posted by vcxc3200 View Post
        but what you gotta remember is, both of those games were **** close....
        Horseshoes and hand grenades...

        Comment


        • Originally posted by 1985 View Post
          is that NCAA mandate for all games or is the price set by the teams?
          I was going to ask Prezde if the play-in games are also at $10 a ticket. Well, he would know since he's working at an institution hosting a play-in game.
          Last edited by CardsFan91; 03-08-2011, 01:18 PM.
          Plattsburgh State Cardinals
          1992 & 2001 NCAA Division III Ice Hockey Champions
          21 SUNYAC Championships

          Comment


          • Re: Post all your cries whines, objections, complaints here

            Originally posted by hockeyfan77 View Post
            There are reasons why but I will not share them on this board....
            Then you should stop referencing it on a routine basis. If you are going to come on here and drop dozens of comments about a program that all have negative connotations why not enlighten us all as to the gory details behind your vaguely scripted slams? If you have something to say, say it. Either back it up or quit acting like Alex Todd stole your lunch money twenty years ago. Please pick one.

            Comment


            • Re: Post all your cries whines, objections, complaints here

              Originally posted by hockeyfan77 View Post
              Teams just don't want to schedule them...I have heard that many of the interlock teams don't want to play them: NESCSC teams hate them, a main reason they left???? not sure but I think so(CSC is not the only team in this boat however): I am not a huge fan of the NESCAC anyway...

              There are reasons why but I will not share them on this board....You played Colby because of the interlock by the way....I am in no way typing to slam CSC players but if you can't find opponents their is a reason...I am also not trying to diss you either 1985 because unlike Northern Bile you bring reason and decent thought out post to these boards...CSC is going to be TOUGH next year, not looking forward to playing them twice....
              I would...Iwould like to hear what this perception is, I have friends that coach teams and I know alot of the players in many leagues and I have only heard negative from the Middlebury throng...do the boys get a little carried away ?? sometimes but I think they were better this year...just over an ave of 19 penalty minutes....is that too much heck yea almost a period a game...but USM is at 15.5 ave...CSC is like 12th or 14th in pen minutes but only 4 min diff between 12 to 40th

              Comment


              • Re: Post all your cries whines, objections, complaints here

                Originally posted by CardsFan91 View Post
                I was going to ask Prezde if the play-in games are also at $10 a ticket. Well, he would know since he's working at an institution hosting a play-in game.
                The NCAA sets the minimum at $6 for adults and $3 for students. After that, it's up to the schools if they want to charge more than that.
                The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10
                "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" Joecct
                GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
                GO LAKERS!!!
                GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
                "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                Oswego State '09

                Comment


                • Re: Post all your cries whines, objections, complaints here

                  So, in Plattsburgh's case the NCAA receives 60% of ticket sales?

                  They get a minimum of $6 per ticket sold. Right?
                  Last edited by CardsFan91; 03-08-2011, 01:49 PM.
                  Plattsburgh State Cardinals
                  1992 & 2001 NCAA Division III Ice Hockey Champions
                  21 SUNYAC Championships

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
                    The NCAA sets the minimum at $6 for adults and $3 for students. After that, it's up to the schools if they want to charge more than that.
                    Not true -- Bowdoin is charging $5 fo adults and $3 for children. students are free with an ID.

                    Comment


                    • Re: Post all your cries whines, objections, complaints here

                      Originally posted by d3follower View Post
                      Not true -- Bowdoin is charging $5 fo adults and $3 for children. students are free with an ID.
                      Oh, don't go turning them in....members of the CIA, uh the NSA...I mean the NCAA are known to read this board....if the price goes up, send the bill to D3F!
                      LakerEagleLover

                      I support tuition payments past...

                      Comment


                      • Re: Post all your cries whines, objections, complaints here

                        Originally posted by d3follower View Post
                        Not true -- Bowdoin is charging $5 fo adults and $3 for children. students are free with an ID.
                        The manual does say $6.00 minimum!


                        "FEAR THE BIRD!"

                        Comment


                        • Re: Post all your cries whines, objections, complaints here

                          Originally posted by NorthernBlight View Post
                          Then you should stop referencing it on a routine basis. If you are going to come on here and drop dozens of comments about a program that all have negative connotations why not enlighten us all as to the gory details behind your vaguely scripted slams? If you have something to say, say it. Either back it up or quit acting like Alex Todd stole your lunch money twenty years ago. Please pick one.


                          No...Believe what you want to believe....I have a pretty good track record on this board for being right....If you don't like it, don't read it...It's you don't believe what I am saying, then don't...But I am not going to get dragged into the ****ing contest that you seem to want...I am done with you, you are dead to me....

                          Comment


                          • Re: Post all your cries whines, objections, complaints here

                            Originally posted by d3follower View Post
                            Not true -- Bowdoin is charging $5 fo adults and $3 for children. students are free with an ID.
                            Then Bowdoin is footing the bill for the extra $1 and paying for the students because I was on the NCAA conference call yesterday morning and those were the set minimum prices.
                            The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10
                            "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" Joecct
                            GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
                            GO LAKERS!!!
                            GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
                            "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                            Oswego State '09

                            Comment


                            • Re: Post all your cries whines, objections, complaints here

                              Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
                              Then Bowdoin is footing the bill for the extra $1 and paying for the students because I was on the NCAA conference call yesterday morning and those were the set minimum prices.
                              That makes sense. Thanks

                              Comment


                              • Re: Post all your cries whines, objections, complaints here

                                Originally posted by 1985 View Post
                                I would...Iwould like to hear what this perception is, I have friends that coach teams and I know alot of the players in many leagues and I have only heard negative from the Middlebury throng...do the boys get a little carried away ?? sometimes but I think they were better this year...just over an ave of 19 penalty minutes....is that too much heck yea almost a period a game...but USM is at 15.5 ave...CSC is like 12th or 14th in pen minutes but only 4 min diff between 12 to 40th

                                What is the NESCAC biggest complaints about the ECAC-EAST???? You will find your answers in there...The Bench penalties @ 20:00 minutes don't help either...
                                Last edited by hockeyfan77; 03-08-2011, 03:02 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X