Ford Field - Good or Bad Idea?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ford Field - Good or Bad Idea?

It's a terrible idea. When I go to a hockey game, I want to see the game. I will not go.

Comment

Originally posted by RedFreak View Post
      It's a terrible idea. When I go to a hockey game, I want to see the game. I will not go.
      You'll be missed.
      Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
        Given the state of this board I suppose I shouldn't be surprised to see a whole heap of whiners unwilling to try something new.

Of course, I guarantee that at least one person who's already voted "bad idea" will be at Camp Randall or Fenway Park for those "bad ideas."
        I'm not going to Camp Randall for the same reason I'm not going to Ford Field, so you'll have to keep looking for that one person.

Comment

Reading the other comments, looks like you found him (them) already.

Comment

Bad Idea. However, if BC makes it I will be attending.

I support the team, just not the venue.
            BC Eagles Hockey East Champions: 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2007, 2005, 2001, 1999, 1998, 1990, 1987
            National Championships: 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949
            Beanpot Champions: 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2004, 2001, 1994, 1983, 1976, 1965, 1964, 1963, 1961, 1959, 1957, 1956, 1954

Bentley Falcons Hockey

Comment

IMO, its a bad idea. The FF needs to be played in a building that is intended for hockey, not a football stadium that is has a hockey rink built on the field.
              Im one of those people who will be at the Camp Randall Classic, but I still dont think that football stadiums are the best places to have a hockey game at.
              A Badger living in Buckeye country.
              Originally posted by MadCityRich
              He blossomed after he left the U, and they still named a city in Minnesota after him?
              Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet
              Sieve, Minnesota? Never heard of it.
              Originally posted by Timothy A
              I know my distain of anything and everything related to IL or MN is totally insane, but that's me; you can't change the genetics.
              "The state of North Dakota may not exist. It's like South Dakota's Canadian girlfriend." -- Stephen Colbert

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
                Given the state of this board I suppose I shouldn't be surprised to see a whole heap of whiners unwilling to try something new.

Of course, I guarantee that at least one person who's already voted "bad idea" will be at Camp Randall or Fenway Park for those "bad ideas."
                This from the guy who can't understand why people don't like Albany as a venue for the ECAC. I seem to remember a whole lot of whining coming from you on that.

Comment

Working...
                X