Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: This Week in ECAC Hockey Poll: Best Start

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
    Read the thread title, numbnuts. It's called context. Ignoring context is a good way to get people to laugh at you.
    Read my post again, I answered the question dullard. You laugh when you fart so your opinion means nothing.

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
    Stalking? Hardly. Your posts in ECAC threads are simply too full of stupid to ignore.
    Where is your team from? Yes, you do stalk me....

It does what it's told!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by UMICHhockeyRULZ; 12-13-2009, 11:35 PM.
    Go Blue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by UMICHhockeyRULZ View Post
      Read my post again, I answered the question dullard. You laugh when you fart so your opinion means nothing.
      Which is why you chose "other" in the poll, despite your choice being one of the options. And you have me confused with yourself again, sadly. Projection is a sad, sad thing.

Where is your team from? Yes, you do stalk me....
      Uh, the ECAC? Fail.

And what's up with the Silence of the Lambs references? I thought you were trying (and failing) to portray me as a stalker? There was no stalking in that movie - there was a strange guy who had a thing for fat chicks, but that's more you than me - maybe that's why you keep quoting him?
      Last edited by Red Cloud; 12-14-2009, 08:14 AM.
      Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Well since the question is "most impressive" and not "most unexpected", its got to be Yale. They still look the best of any team and have beaten the other 2 best teams of the league in Cornell and QU.
        The color of illusion is perfect blue
        Chase: What Matters.

Comment

Working...
        X