This Week in ECAC Hockey Poll: Franchise Players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: This Week in ECAC Hockey Poll: Franchise Players

Hard for me to pick any one player. Cornell teams are just that, teams, so building around an individual isn't really the way it's done. The exception might be building around the goalie, but I'm just not a Scrivens fan.

I might have said Kalemba, but he's not having that great a year, either.
    Cornell '82

"The first time I went to a Cornell game, I was in awe. I'm a big believer that sports fans should get out and see everything -- the Indy 500, the Super Bowl, the Kentucky Derby. I've seen all that, and there's nothing like Lynah Rink." - Carl McKee, father of Cornell Goalie, David McKee

Comment

Give me Eric Lampe's heart on 25 average players, I'll show you a conference champion.

Comment

Going for Polacek
        Here we come!

Comment

Originally posted by ECACHL writer View Post
          I don't think anyone's seen enough of Pirri - or any other frosh, for that matter - to consider them stars just yet. Not that they won't be ...
          On the RPI squad, this guy is already a star. Even if he doesn't improve (nigh impossible), he will still be a consistently dangerous threat. Not to take anything away from Polacek, they are both phenomenal players, but Pirri is more exciting to watch.
          RPI
          Remember, whenever we score, you need to punch, shove, or throw the person next to you, or else you will be removed from our section.

Announcer: [Opposing Team] returns to full strength!
          Crowd: That's de-
          [HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONK!!!]

Comment

Working...
          X