Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: This Week in ECAC Hockey Poll: Booing your Own

Originally posted by UMICHhockeyRULZ View Post
    However, you're wrong and seem unpopular...
    Coming from the likes of you, I take that as an absolute compliment.
    Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
      Coming from the likes of you, I take that as an absolute compliment.
      I really don't think you have any credibility...

Originally posted by Wholin1 View Post
      RC is an acquired taste.
      Like Sauerkraut?
      Go Blue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I really don't think you have any credibility...
        I really don't care what you think. I KNOW you don't have any credibility.

Comment

However, you're wrong and seem unpopular...
          Obviously someone doesn't follow the RPI threads very often. Red Cloud is rarely wrong.

The question was about booing your own team. This is REGARDLESS of the other team. Personally I disagree with booing your own team; but there's no right or wrong on this one.

Comment

Can you boo your own team when they commit an unbelievably stupid penalty. Because that's the only time I would even consider it.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
            -Blackadder
            "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
            -Casablanca
            "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
            -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
              Can you boo your own team when they commit an unbelievably stupid penalty. Because that's the only time I would even consider it.
              No. As a Brown fan, I've seen well more than my fair share of terrible, foolish, stupid, and painful to watch penalties. You don't boo your own unless they suddenly decide to switch teams in the middle of the game. Then you boo.

Comment

Well, sure you *can*, but I still wouldn't. The team needs to move forward and focus on a good, solid 2-minute PK rather than what a boneheaded play it was that put them there. As pilots like to say, "there's nothing more useless to think about than the runway behind you."
                If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                  Obviously someone doesn't follow the RPI threads very often. Red Cloud is rarely wrong.

The question was about booing your own team. This is REGARDLESS of the other team. Personally I disagree with booing your own team; but there's no right or wrong on this one.
                  Yes there is a wrong to this one. How can you boo your own team? These are a bunch of 18-22 year old kids playing a game. They are not being paid, and don't give me the scholarship crap.

I think RC is just upset because customers at his work boo him for taking too long with the Frech Fries. Alas RC is a professional burger-flipper as he gets paid....

Comment

Yes there is a wrong to this one. How can you boo your own team? These are a bunch of 18-22 year old kids playing a game. They are not being paid, and don't give me the scholarship crap.
                    You hypocrite. Weren't you just crowing about booing Michigan State last week? Those aren't 18-22 year old kids playing a game, not being paid?

You seem to know an awful lot about hamburger-flipping there, pal. You're not still angry about learning that I make in a week what you make in a year, are you?

Comment

For a burger flipper, Red Cloud is very well-spoken.

Comment

Originally posted by kdiff77 View Post
                        For a burger flipper, Red Cloud is very well-spoken.
                        In-between cars Hooked-On-Phonics worked for him!

Comment

Sometimes, you just have to take a step back and truly admire the level of complete incompetence that UMICHhockeyRULZ brings to the table before you begin laughing aloud at the pure stupidity of his antics.

It begins with the handle, which, quite frankly, looks like it's something a seventh-grader would create. Then it flows on into the breadth of the statements he makes, which are elegant in their absurdity.

Bravo, UMICHhockeyRULZ. You make UnionHockeyManiac look grounded.

Comment

In-between cars Hooked-On-Phonics worked for him!
                            You're this close to being a cake eater as well.

I have never booed PC ice hockey. I've left their games in disgust, but I've never booed. But since they aren't in the ECAC, I don't think I get a vote here...
                            (hee hee)
                            Last edited by Jon; 11-22-2009, 01:50 PM.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                            -Blackadder
                            "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                            -Casablanca
                            "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                            -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

You're this close to being a cake eater as well.

I have never booed PC ice hockey. I've left their games in disgust, but I've never booed. But since they aren't in the ECAC, I don't think I get a vote here...
                              (hee hee)
                              Yeah but have you booed Brown? They're in the ECAC.

I'm also laughing that this poll had to be re-created.
                              R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

Comment

Working...
                              X