Mount Rushmore: American International

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mount Rushmore: American International

I like bigblue_dl have also listened to 2 AIC hockey games on the radio, so i theory dontated my time to them. Instead of listening to the game, I couldve been making money doing my job of engineering at which I charge a rate of 125$ an hour. So figure a radio broadcast lasts 3 hours and 2 games thats 6 hours listening that i couldve made 125$. So by donating my time to AIC for those 6 hours i made a 750$ donation, which i would count as significant
    Originally posted by Twitch Boy
    Like the sign out front says, "the price of freedom is visible here."

Comment

Ok, fine, I'll give in. My first name is Anonymous, last name is Donor. Contact AIC and you will see that they have in fact had significant donations from me.
      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
        Ok, fine, I'll give in. My first name is Anonymous, last name is Donor. Contact AIC and you will see that they have in fact had significant donations from me.
        I think you've overestimating the number of donations to the AIC program.
        Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
        I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
        Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

Originally posted by Beer Pong Horn View Post
          I think you've overestimating the number of donations to the AIC program.
          I should be on EVERY team's Mount Rushmore!
          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by Painted_Bandit View Post
            I like bigblue_dl have also listened to 2 AIC hockey games on the radio, so i theory dontated my time to them. Instead of listening to the game, I couldve been making money doing my job of engineering at which I charge a rate of 125$ an hour. So figure a radio broadcast lasts 3 hours and 2 games thats 6 hours listening that i couldve made 125$. So by donating my time to AIC for those 6 hours i made a 750$ donation, which i would count as significant
            I've already defined what is "significant."
            North Dakota
            National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
              I should be on EVERY team's Mount Rushmore!
              This is exactly why the JDUBBS rule was put into effect.
              North Dakota

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
                I've already defined what is "significant."
                Seeing as the only dollar amounted mentioned has been 5 i should be well into the significant category

Drive by post from the ****ter
                Originally posted by Twitch Boy
                Like the sign out front says, "the price of freedom is visible here."

Comment

Originally posted by Painted_Bandit View Post
                  I attended several AIC games while at RPI. I even saw them win a game in 65-66. Would that qualify me?
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                    I attended several AIC games while at RPI. I even saw them win a game in 65-66. Would that qualify me?
                    Unfortunately not. I have already defined what "significant" means (a donation large enough to get a story on the school's official athletic website). Of course, some Tech fans keep failing to notice this...makes me worry about them as engineers.
                    North Dakota

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
                      Unfortunately not. I have already defined what "significant" means (a donation large enough to get a story on the school's official athletic website). Of course, some Tech fans keep failing to notice this...makes me worry about them as engineers.
                      Change that to "Fortunately not". As opposed to some, I am not interested in being on AIC's Mount Rushmore.
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                      X