Mount Rushmore: American International

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mount Rushmore: American International

Please vote for your 4 choices to be on AIC's "Mount Rushmore." The poll will allow you to vote for more than 4 choices, but if you exceed 4 choices, your vote's weight will diminish by how many votes you cast (i.e. if you cast 5 votes, each vote will count as 80% (4/5) of its normal value). Also, there will be no concentration of a vote's weight (i.e. if you only vote for 1 your vote will count as 4 votes).

Further, if AIC is the program that you follow and you want your vote to count for more than say a BC fan's vote, please register your program allegiance here...

http://board.uscho.com/showthread.ph...r-Force-Denver

The voting will remain open for 35 days.

Also, feel free to post "bios" of candidates if you wish.

If you vote for "Other" please post the name of the person you wish to vote for.
    Jeff Arnold
    0.00%
    Guillaume Caron
    0.00%
    Dave Forbes
    16.67%
    Tom Mullen
    16.67%
    Mike Smith
    8.33%
    Kevin Wortman
    8.33%
    Gary Wright
    16.67%
    Other: Please vote here, then nominate within thread
    33.33%

The poll is expired.

North Dakota
    National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Re: Mount Rushmore: American International

I voted other. I would like to nominate myself.
    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

I would also like to nominate myself as a write in.
      Originally posted by Twitch Boy
      Like the sign out front says, "the price of freedom is visible here."

Comment

I'll second bbdl and PB, and also nominate PB's sister.
        Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
        I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
        Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

Just to clear things up, there must be a connection between the person and the university in order to receive votes (This is actually known as the JDUBBS rule, and is explained in the main thread). Now, if the posters who have nominated themselves (or other posters) would like to provide their real names so that I can check to verify a connection between themselves and AIC, then they could potentially wind up on AIC's Mount Rushmore (under their real name of course). If not, then the votes for those people will not count.
          North Dakota

Comment

The votes will tell the truth.
            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
              The votes will tell the truth.
              It would be like voting for someone who is ineligible to hold the post. I'm sure Mickey Mouse gets plenty of votes for President, but doesn't mean that they count.
              North Dakota

Comment

I think all three of them have flown over Springfield, MA before.

I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Comment

Originally posted by Beer Pong Horn View Post
                  I have listened to 2 AIC games on the radio, been to their website 4 or 5 times, ran a google search for their jersey about 20 times, and drafted one of their players in FCH 2 years running.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

I believe the criteria was that they were one of the following:
                    - Player
                    - Coach
                    - President (or other significant position within the University/College)
                    - Athletic Director
                    - Significant Financial Contributor

EDIT:
                    Again, I would also need the posters real first and last name to verify the claim that they qualify.
                    North Dakota

Comment

No matter what you say I'm putting it in my signature and making t-shirts.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

You can do whatever you want to do. Keep in mind that votes are weighted, and at this point you only have 1 vote (your own). Several others are tied with 1. I guess we'll see what happens by August 18th
                        North Dakota

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
                          I believe the criteria was that they were one of the following:
                          - Player
                          - Coach
                          - President (or other significant position within the University/College)
                          - Athletic Director
                          - Significant Financial Contributor

EDIT:
                          Again, I would also need the posters real first and last name to verify the claim that they qualify.
                          So if bbdl sent them $5, would that be enough?

We could Photoshop you onto Mount Rushmore, but the Neat Hat might have problems.

Comment

So if bbdl sent them $5, would that be enough?
                            I don't think $5 is a significant contribution. Let's say that AIC has to post the donation on their official athletic site. Whatever it takes to get that done, that will be considered "significant."
                            North Dakota

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
                              I don't think $5 is a significant contribution. Let's say that AIC has to post the donation on their official athletic site. Whatever it takes to get that done, that will be considered "significant."
                              That's a challenge - what's the lowest dollar amount we can send to AIC to be listed on their official site?

Comment

Working...
                              X