• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hey Man, Nice Shot - Michigan Tech at Denver, Feb. 18-19

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
    Halfway there!
    Wow...what a great a hockey mind
    tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by techcodemonkey View Post
      From the sound of the post game interview, it almost sounds like Jamie has a smile on his face.....and I thought it was a permanent frown
      It ended, Denver could put up ten on tech tomorrow and this weekend would be a success!!
      bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
        It ended, Denver could put up ten on tech tomorrow and this weekend would be a success!!
        No, we've won a game now. Nothing less than a Final Five championship and the NCAA autobid should be acceptable.

Comment

Originally posted by dave29 View Post
          Nice job Tech!
          Yeah, well deserved Dave1957.
          DU Pioneer Hockey. National Champions: 1958, 1960, 1961, 1968, 1969, 2004, 2005
          sigpic
          WCHA arenas I have visited: Magness, Kohl, Sullivan, National Hockey Center, DECC, Cleveland Steamer World Arena (CSWA)

Thanks for your friendship Jimbo!!!

Comment

I Love you Denver Colorado!
            Jamie Russell for King!
            Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
            USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Originally posted by geezer View Post

Jamie Russell for King!
              Give him a cigar and a 10 year contract extension!

Comment

Just one thing bothers me.

Why are people posting Ronald when we won?
                Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
                  Just one thing bothers me.

Why are people posting Ronald when we won?
                  I wouldn't have, and didn't.

But it is "Ronald McDonald Insanity" after all. I guess the point is that Tech won, so we went insane.

Comment

WOW! That was certainly unexpected. I've never seen two SHGs in one game.

The Denver Post called us "Unheralded" and "Lowly." Is someone keeping a list of adjectives we've been called this year?

Jamie might have just bought himself another year...
                    Last edited by Burnt Orange Husky; 02-19-2011, 07:50 AM.
                    "Don't believe everything you read on the Internet"
                    Abe Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Burnt Orange Husky View Post
                      Short of a miracle that gets us to the Final Five, I wouldn't get my hopes up if I were him.

Comment

I would f2b&g, I mean they need to win a couple more but I have s hard time believing MTU will eat his salary. Suzanne just wants any sign of life to not have to eat it
                        Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy
                          I mean they need to win a couple more
                          Tonight, then Gophers at the Mooch, then North Dakota at home.

Only possible win I see in there is at the Mooch, where our recent track record is positive enough for me to think we could sneak a win out of there.

Comment

The Denver Post called us "Unheralded" and "Lowly." Is someone keeping a list of adjectives we've been called this year?

http://www.uscho.com/box/mens-hockey...-vs-wisconsin/ How could you have forgotten about that game? Tech was had like 1 win all season, UW was undefeated in their last 14 or some such... and yep, it was actually at the Kohl Center.
                            Former President of Mitch's Misfits, 2005-2008

"The fans are what makes college hockey so great." - Casey Borer

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                              Tonight, then Gophers at the Mooch, then North Dakota at home.

Only possible win I see in there is at the Mooch, where our recent track record is positive enough for me to think we could sneak a win out of there.
                              And the gophs regularly have games that they don't bother to show up to.
                              Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Just passing through.

Two on the same powerplay by the same person in the same manner:
                                Box score http://www.uscho.com/box/mens-hockey...laer-vs-union/
                                Write up http://www.uscho.com/recaps/2003/03/...to-next-round/

Ironically, Ben Barr is now an assistant coach for Union. Perhaps it has something to do with Union's current ranking.
                                Last edited by Ralph Baer; 02-19-2011, 02:04 PM.
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X