Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hey Man, Nice Shot - Michigan Tech at Denver, Feb. 18-19

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
    If it happens, which it won't, I hope Wisconsin is bumped.
    This.
    A thousand times over.
    I was told there would be no math...

Comment

Can you imagine if

1. WI is the one bumped.
      2. UND is the upset victim of Tech in the first round?

Oh, how the world would rejoice.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
        Can you imagine if

1. WI is the one bumped.

3. Michigan Tech make the tournament and Minnesota doesn't.
        Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
        when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
        Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
          I don't think anyone completely believes MN makes it anyway.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Its too bad that there is a better chance that MNS picks up Brooklyn Decker at a bar in Ontonagon, completely sober, without paying.
            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
              If it happens, which it won't, I hope Wisconsin is bumped.
              Originally posted by Dirty View Post
              two solid picks for the Dream right there.
              Can you imagine if

1. WI is the one bumped.

Naw, Tech would need to knock out somebody else while playing at one of their rivals barn. The Huskies going to Manchester to take out somebody from Hockey East would be pretty sweet if you ask me.
              bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Why are we even discussing this? And I assume all of us are sober?

Does not compute

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                  Why are we even discussing this? And I assume all of us are sober?

Does not compute

Comment

Heck, imagine if Tech beats Minnesota next weekend.

Jup might have to close down GPL if that happens
                    Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                      Even Blizzard can't take it anymore:

*****http://i6.***********.com/albums/y227/association330/EmoBlizzard.jpg******

*courtesy of an ex-roommate
                      Don't do it Blizzard.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
                        Heck, imagine if Tech beats Minnesota next weekend.

Jup might have to close down GPL if that happens
                        The Midget and were talking the other day, and I kept telling her that MTU/MN series are quirky, and I wouldn't be surprised if MTU snuck in a win.

Comment

The Midget and were talking the other day, and I kept telling her that MTU/MN series are quirky, and I wouldn't be surprised if MTU snuck in a win.
                          You sandbagging sonofa*****, you!
                          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Hey that's right. This weekend will be different! This weekend we might win a game! Now hold the ball right there, Lucy.
                            Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                            USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

I think is sad what has happened to Tech this season. A lot of it is down to injuries and bad luck. However, the only way from here is up.

Is Jamie Russell a lame duck?
                              Denver Pioneers - NCAA ICE HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS - 1958, 60, 61, 68, 69, 2004, 05, 2017

2016-17 Penrose Cup Champions

YEARS SINCE LAST COLORADO COLLEGE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP - 61...and counting

Chicago Cubs - WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS - 1907, 1908, 2016

Chicago Blackhawks - STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS - 1934, 1938, 1961, 2010, 2013, 2015

Manchester City F.C. - Premier League/First Division Winners - 1937, 1968, 2012, 2014.

RIP Butch

sigpic
                              www.firstandmonday.com

Comment

Originally posted by dubbie31 View Post
                                I think is sad what has happened to Tech this season. A lot of it is down to injuries and bad luck. However, the only way from here is up.

Is Jamie Russell a lame duck?
                                He's got one more year left on his current contract. The main questions we're throwing around are: does the athletic department have the cash on hand to buy him out (not likely,) and if we let him go, who out there could we get who would be as good? We're not Minnesota or UND over here.

It's a shame for the guy. He's probably personally taking this the hardest out of all of us. Jamie is one of those coaches who does everything you want except win. Excellent recruiter, great with the community, extremely positive (just listen to some of his interviews this season - almost nothing gets the guy down.) A school with more money to chuck around, you'd consider kicking him upstairs to keep his recruiting connections and status in the community.
                                Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Working...
                                X