Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MN @ WI: Cheese And Paint Thinner And Dead Deer, Oh My!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: MN @ WI: Cheese And Paint Thinner And Dead Deer, Oh My!

I have to predict many fights and penalties tonight.
    WISCONSIN BADGERS
    NCAA Championships: 1973, 1977, 1981, 1983, 1990, and 2006
    WCHA Regular Season Champions: 1977, 1990, and 2000
    WCHA Tournament Champions: 1970, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1982, 1983, 1988, 1990, 1995, 1998, and 2013
    B1G Tournament Champions: 2014
    Hobey Baker winner: #5 Blake Geoffrion

Comment

Originally posted by gopher wes View Post
      For the same reason that fans of WCHA teams read other WCHA team series threads. For the same reason that sue fans decide to post in Gopher threads and vice a versa. The difference is that Bronzebacks isn't an idiot a-hole like sue and becky fans.
      He seems like both of those things to me.

Comment

For the same reason that fans of WCHA teams read other WCHA team series threads. For the same reason that sue fans decide to post in Gopher threads and vice a versa. The difference is that Bronzebacks isn't an idiot a-hole like sue and becky fans.
        Come on wes...tell us what you really think
        North Dakota
        National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Congrats to the Gophers for putting together two complete games in a row..... now can we make it a 3rd????
          - Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God. -

Go Bemidji Beavers
          Go you Green and White
          Go Bemidji Beavers
          Fight with all your might!
          Rah! Rah! Rah!
          We are here to cheer you
          We are out to win your fame,
          So, Go Bemidji Beavers
          Fight to win this game.-Fight.

Comment

You mean the same guy that called me "dumb Fu$* Chuck" for absolutely no reason besides that I predicted a Wisconsin win last night? Yeah..he doesn't sound like an idot a-hole at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Schwartz View Post
              You mean the same guy that called me "dumb Fu$* Chuck" for absolutely no reason besides that I predicted a Wisconsin win last night? Yeah..he doesn't sound like an idot a-hole at all.
              He does to me. But I digress often.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                And, that said your colors, your team and your fans suck ballz.
                Oh, shoot - did I type that out?

Comment

How'd that turn out?

I guess just getting to a championship is good enough, eh?
                  Beats the hell out of not even having a team!

Comment

mensa candidate right here

this might be the only time I'd actually "stand in solidarity" with sioux posters... to rip the hell out of rodentsota

here's to a good game tonight. I'm certain as Andringa said the film session this morning sucked
                    Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

How'd that turn out?

I guess just getting to a championship is good enough, eh?
                      Take your pick, you can either say it's a great thing, or you can call last years Wisconsin team a complete pile of ****. Are paint thinner sniffers and dead deer pokers proud of last years Wisconsin team, or not?
                      XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
                      Menards could have sold a lot of rope

this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Comment

Proud yes, completely satisfied no. But then again we are too busy drinking paint thinner, humping dead deer and going to a world class higher education university that makes UMTC look like SCSU. If it weren't for Minnesota's lower gambling age it might as well be North Dakota.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Schwartz View Post
                          Chuck's right. I was out of line. My apologies Chuck.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronzebacks View Post
                            Chuck's right. I was out of line. My apologies Chuck.
                            Way to step up, man. Kudos.

Originally posted by Pucky Bucky View Post
                            Proud yes, completely satisfied no. But then again we are too busy drinking paint thinner, humping dead deer and going to a world class higher education university that makes UMTC look like SCSU. If it weren't for Minnesota's lower gambling age it might as well be North Dakota.
                            You? Not so much.

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                              Beats the hell out of not even having a team!
                              Not if you don't care that you don't have a team.

Comment

Gophers beat the Vadgers 6-3 tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X