Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MN @ WI: Cheese And Paint Thinner And Dead Deer, Oh My!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: MN @ WI: Cheese And Paint Thinner And Dead Deer, Oh My!

*****http://www.vaguebuttrue.com/images/1238124832-Deer%20on%20trail.jpg******

The score just reached wisky's deer population. They are fleeing the state faster than a state senator.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

I want to believe.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Nice win & needed 2pts.
        Originally posted by CavalryNate
        Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
        sigpic

Comment

12 Goals in 2 games this is fantastic, but can we keep it going! Great game by the boys tonight they dominated play all night, the only problem I see is all the penalties tonight we can not keep that up. Patterson was a stud tonight, lets see if the boys can roll all the way tho the big tourney I know they got their work cut out for them but if they keep it up I think we can make the dance!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuck Schwartz View Post
            No posts in this thread this morning? What are you guys getting soft? F-Minnesota. Bucky get's 2 points tonight.
            Well you were right...Bucky got 2 points. Unfortunately for them the Gophers got 5...
            Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
            Originally posted by Quizmire
            mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
            MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
            MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
            I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
              I want to believe.
              By all means, believe!

Invest yourself emotionally.

You gotta go all in.

I think that our very young team may have hit the wall and Goody did a terrible job tonight, especially in rebound control. Not what we needed from our senior goalie who had been having an outstanding season.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                By all means, believe!

You gotta go all in.

I think that our very young team may have hit the wall and Goody did a terrible job tonight, especially in rebound control. Not what we needed from our senior goalie who had been having an outstanding season.
                gophers (er rats) are young too. If frosh hit walls they do it on both teams. UW was outclassed all game long. I'm hoping Eaves, Shuey and Butters chew em out properly after this.

there's no reason to a. allow those bad angle shots to not get blocked (3 of them) and b. for your goaltender to allow them to go in, at least any more than 1 of them

**** poor effort tonight. Andringa was spot on
                Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

um.......which one of these teams was supposed to have one of the 5 best PP's in the country?

Yet another strong performance by the maroon and gold. Nice to see them get rewarded for it for the second game in a row.

One of the big keys for MN was having 2 of their "big guns" score early in Hoeffel and Cepis. Matson also showed some prowess around the net with both of his goals.
                  But what impressed me the most was the Gopher's play in between the circles in their own end. They won nearly every battle there.

Also, nothing quite as disgraceful as having your bench boss totally lose control and launch into a tantrum that would put my 4 year-old niece to shame. Fing embarrassing for coach Eaves.

Hopefully MN can come out with the same intensity that they have shown the past 6 weeks and get at least another point.

Comment

The Gophers found their mojo tonight and played with the lead in a very physical rivalry game with lots of extracurricular activities. The turning point was Taylor Matson's first goal for the two goal lead and then capped off with his second goal unassisted in the period which realistically let the air out of Becky's tires for a 4-1 lead. I was also impressed by Aaron Ness who has really improved as an offensive D and picked up a couple assists. Becky's superstar PP laid a big egg tonight and went 2-10/11?, while the Gopher's picked up 3 PP goals. Gudmanson has now let in 13 goals in his past 3 games and looked very flat tonight. Patterson was his usual stellar self and made some phenom saves. Overall impressive energy and smart hockey by the Gophers. Now can the Gophers do it again tomorrow night?
                    Last edited by HarleyMC; 02-18-2011, 10:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Stauber1 View Post
                      um.......which one of these teams was supposed to have one of the 5 best PP's in the country?

Yet another strong performance by the maroon and gold. Nice to see them get rewarded for it for the second game in a row.

One of the big keys for MN was having 2 of their "big guns" score early in Hoeffel and Cepis. Matson also showed some prowess around the net with both of his goals.
                      But what impressed me the most was the Gopher's play in between the circles in their own end. They won nearly every battle there.

Also, nothing quite as disgraceful as having your bench boss totally lose control and launch into a tantrum that would put my 4 year-old niece to shame. Fing embarrassing for coach Eaves.

Hopefully MN can come out with the same intensity that they have shown the past 6 weeks and get at least another point.

you call that a tantrum? He was ripping the refs for a bad non-call. I don't blame Eaves one bit for that. the refs were inconsistent as hell.

however, having said that, I wouldn't doubt their was a letting off of steam there too as he had to be beyond ****ed at how his team was playing. I mean twice Zengerle has wide open looks and doesn't even LOOK AT THE NET, doesn't even look up, he's passing where he should shoot 80% of the time now.

good game rats. you had so many players play well I'll just say the whole effen rat squad played well vs. giving props to 1 or 2 players
                      Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
                        you call that a tantrum?...I don't blame Eaves one bit for that. the refs were inconsistent as hell.
                        I guess once you become accustomed to a whiny little prat, you get a bit desensitized.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                          By all means, believe!

You gotta go all in.

Wisconsin has had a cupcake schedule and hasn't really beaten any good quality teams. Would you like to post some more nature pics?

Fri. Dec. 10 7:05 CT 3 Bemidji State 2 W
                          Sat. Dec. 11 7:05 CT 2 Bemidji State 0 W
                          Thu. Dec. 30 7:05 CT 5 Massachusetts 1 W
                          Fri. Dec. 31 7:05 CT 4 Massachusetts 2 W
                          Fri. Jan. 7 7:05 CT 3 Canisius 0 W
                          Sat. Jan. 8 7:05 CT 6 Canisius 5 W/OT
                          Fri. Jan. 14 7:05 CT 0 @ Minnesota-Duluth 2 L
                          Sat. Jan. 15 7:05 CT 3 @ Minnesota-Duluth 2 W
                          Fri. Jan. 21 7:05 CT 3 Minnesota State 2 W
                          Sat. Jan. 22 7:05 CT 2 Minnesota State 1 W
                          Fri. Jan. 28 7:05 ET 4 @ Michigan Tech 2 W
                          Sat. Jan. 29 7:05 ET 4 @ Michigan Tech 1 W
                          Fri. Feb. 11 7:35 CT 1 @ Nebraska-Omaha 4 L
                          Sat. Feb. 12 7:05 CT 3 @ Nebraska-Omaha 4 L
                          Fri. Feb. 18 7:05 CT 2 Minnesota 5 L

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                            Someone has to post the rodent toilet pic....
                            We're working on a Becky toilet now. Care to invest?

Comment

Hey chuck schwartz, how did that sweep prediction work out for u? ......d bag!

Comment

Originally posted by HarleyMC View Post
                                Would you like to post some more nature pics?
                                You know as well as I do that you've been all over google looking for a deer with man photo. I've got a whole bunch, but I ain't sharing.

You have to admit the one with the gopher in the egret's throat was pretty hilarious. Horrible day for that gopher. Nature is brutal, much like our team tonight.

Also - I never said we had beaten anyone good. In fact, I said that we hadn't really beaten anyone good.

Good win. I'm already over it.

Comment

Working...
                                X