Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Mankato at St. Cloud

Originally posted by MavsFan View Post
    We'll certainly take 3 points on the road.
    Congrats to the Landcows tonight. Didn't see the game. Happy I didn't.

Now its on to Omaha to take on the team that lost tonight to a Alabama team that didn't have a Heisman trophy winner.

Comment

Nice job on the road MAVS! As a Gopher fan first and a Mavs fan second, this was a nice consolation to the Gopher loss tonight.
      Most victories- Minnesota (1,526)

Most Tourney Victories- Minnesota (49)

30 tourney appearances

19 frozen fours

16 straight post season victories ended on 3-28-04 by tUMD. (This sig was edited for BC06!)

Comment

• Originally posted by MavsFan View Post
        As soon as I saw that CCFC had predict an easy sweep, I knew we were in trouble. I don't like loud talking, especially since I won't be lacing on skates.
        I didn't expect to actually get a sweep just wanted to have some fun. Won 2 beers off the sister in law, we have a bet on every game between these 2 teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
          Oh...and the Badger fans can get away with absolutely anything. But if you even so much as raise your voice to one of them, the ushers come down to say "hi" to you.
          Worse than tSioux fans? Not according to Alanna Rizzo: http://blogs.denverpost.com/sports/2...oux-fans/3156/
          "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
          Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
          The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
          Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Working...
          X