Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RPI 2010-2011 IV: We Still Have Allen York. Sorry, Everyone!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2010-2011 IV: We Still Have Allen York. Sorry, Everyone!

Allow me to end this debate.

RPI V: We need to come up with a title.
    Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
      Allow me to end this debate.

RPI V: We need to come up with a title.
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Allow an outsider to chime in

RPI 2010-2011 V- "Just because we are paranoid, it doesn't mean they aren't out to get us"
        YALE HOCKEY
        2013 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by LTsatch View Post

RPI 2010-2011 V- "Just because we are paranoid, it doesn't mean they aren't out to get us"
          I'm going to shoot that one down because I'm sick and tired of Cornell clowns levying that charge in the first place. Of course, they deny to the death that their team is easily the most boring in the league to watch, so their credibility is nil, but I'm still sick of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
            I didn't see the post where he explained "23". I still don't like it because betting on red could pertain to other schools.

The Albany Curse one is fine with me. So why is it lame?
            I was trying to come up with the number of wins we needed to get to Atlantic City, but then I thought maybe 25 wins were needed, and then for some reason, it was about winning the ECAC championship. On a roulette wheel, those numbers happen to be red. If Yale beats Cornell then Cornell requires an even number, which, around that area, is black.

Yes, my suggestions were lame, but hey, it's a start, and it's better than using genital organs.

Comment

Just a few tidbits. First off where has section 17 and section 22 been. They usually come strong with good hockey posts. Second the Seniors have chosen to do the ceremony after the game. Third Colgate now reminds me kind of like the Brown team from last year. They are both 11th seeds as of right now. Mihalik is hot right now like Clemente was last playoffs. They both play low scoring, hard physical games. Brown was a very senior team with twenty some year old players, Colgate only has only 3 seniors (1st and 4th leading scorers; but 7 nhl draft picks. As we know anything can happen in the playoffs.
              I bleed CHERRY AND WHITE

Comment

LT SACH: Just a quick question for you.... what beach are you at? As stated by your profile location.

I bleed CHERRY AND WHITE

Comment

I love this article.
                  http://www.theithacajournal.com/arti...ds-one-Harvard

Thank you fishes.
                  I bleed CHERRY AND WHITE

Comment

Originally posted by rvd5star69 View Post
                    I love this article.

Thank you fishes.
                    seconded
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Bingo!

Comment

I love this article.

Thank you fishes.
                        Surprising that Pravda allowed that to run.

Comment

RPI 2010-2011 V: The "Chase" to AC & Beyond
                          Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

LT SACH: Just a quick question for you.... what beach are you at? As stated by your profile location.
                            My office window overlooks Prospect Beach on Long Island Sound in West Haven, CT. I also live a block from the same beach.
                            YALE HOCKEY
                            2013 National Champions

Comment

The newest installment of Engineer Bracketology is up at Without a Peer. The TUC watch continues unabated.

For the record, I've got Yale, North Dakota, Boston College, Merrimack, Minnesota-Duluth, Denver, Union, Michigan, Merrimack, and Notre Dame as pretty much locks for the tournament unless they go into the tank. Actually, I think Yale, UND, Union, Michigan, and Notre Dame could go into the tank and still make it.
                              Without A Peer - Full coverage of RPI Men's and Women's Hockey, with a twist of lemon.

Without A Peer live tweets every RPI hockey game, men's and women's. Follow us at @without_a_peer on Twitter.

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
                                RPI 2010-2011 V: The "Chase" to AC & Beyond
                                I like that.
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X