Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RPI 2010-2011 IV: We Still Have Allen York. Sorry, Everyone!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2010-2011 IV: We Still Have Allen York. Sorry, Everyone!

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    I don't remember what we have done in such cases in the past, e.g. Eric Cavosie.
    Kirk MacDonald was honored in his 5th year. However, he did redshirt his 4th year, so that's probably why.

Comment

Nobody should throw anything on the ice. The refs are absolutely atrocious but that is no excuse.
      "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
        Kirk MacDonald was honored in his 5th year. However, he did redshirt his 4th year, so that's probably why.
        I am sure that they will honor Malchuk next year, but my question applies to this season. I suspect that he won't be honored next week.
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

This new guy had me thinking ok he threw a towel no big deal, then he starting talking about guys junk...Either way throwing stuff at refs or anyone on or off the ice for that matter is a pretty immature thing to do. Its just a game and on that night the good guys happened not to win. No big deal everyone leaves goes to the local watering hole (if your of legal age) and gets over the loss. Sun rises the next day and we move forward.
          Loyality means sticking with a thing in good and bad times. Not willing to do that, stay home, I got this.

Comment

Originally posted by LTsatch View Post
            By replying to your stupid and juvenile post I was standing up for what I believe in. To be proud of your actions shows how immature you really are. Insulting my athletic ability, which you know nothing about is also quite a comeback. Last time I checked the sac was still there , I do appreciate your concern about my balls though, you need not worry.
            You can return to eleventh grade now.
            Atta boy LT....I believe this is the first time anyone has spoke of "THE BOYS" on this thread(Ralph correct me if Im wrong)...you are not only more than welcome on this thread....but I declare you an honorary member of this thread from this point forward...Not qiute a Yale degree but still a small but distinguished group. In fact new thread Title: Re:RPI 2010-2011 V: LT Still Has His Sack,Sorry,Girls!
            What was the Guy who discovered milk doing to the cow ????????...Or for that matter how bout the fist Guy to drink it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Not all of them can play at once, given there are 7 seniors (Brutlag, Kennedy, Foss, Halpern, Helfrich, Beauregard, Polacek). However, I do hope they all get to see at least some time.
              Wait....you can't play seven at once????? Safety school! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by troyboy View Post
                Atta boy LT....I believe this is the first time anyone has spoke of "THE BOYS" on this thread(Ralph correct me if Im wrong)...you are not only more than welcome on this thread....but I declare you an honorary member of this thread from this point forward...Not qiute a Yale degree but still a small but distinguished group. In fact new thread Title: Re:RPI 2010-2011 V: LT Still Has His Sack,Sorry,Girls!
                uhhhh.... Kick Save and a Beauty was the first one to mention the happy sack.

In any case, my suggestions:
                RPI 2010-2011 V: Betting on 23 Red (or 25 Red, depending upon the bye situation)
                RPI 2010-2011 V: The Albany Curse is Gone. Let's aim for the Championships!
                Last edited by FlagDUDE08; 02-21-2011, 05:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KiKSaVeNABuTE View Post
                  Wait....you can't play seven at once????? Safety school! LOL
                  Ahhhhh we got us a poster...welcome to the jungle.....looking forward to your first negative rep !!!!!!!
                  What was the Guy who discovered milk doing to the cow ????????...Or for that matter how bout the fist Guy to drink it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Waite21 View Post
                    There were actually Princeton fans in Lake Placid?
                    Not a lot but the few that were there were very proper and did not understand the significance of the air horn celebration!!!
                    Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by troyboy View Post
                      The funny thing about Yale posters is that we all get lumped in as Yale alumni or students. In my case I am town not gown. I appreciate the kind words and as I always enjoy the RPI threads. Good luck next weekend.
                      YALE HOCKEY
                      2013 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by LTsatch View Post
                        The funny thing about Yale posters is that we all get lumped in as Yale alumni or students. In my case I am town not gown. I appreciate the kind words and as I always enjoy the RPI threads. Good luck next weekend.
                        Thanks, and to you guys as well. We really do hope you beat Cornell, as that will help us out quite a bit.

Comment

Thanks, and to you guys as well. We really do hope you beat Cornell, as that will help us out quite a bit.
                          And this weekend for the first time I will be rooting strongly for Harry Z to have an explosive scoring weekend.
                          Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                            And this weekend for the first time I will be rooting strongly for Harry Z to have an explosive scoring weekend.
                            The most explosive thing about Harry Z is his temper
                            YALE HOCKEY
                            2013 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                              We've been wanting him to do that ever since Freakout.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                                I was getting tired of doing my income tax, so I started surfing the web and came across a rather humorous year-old article about Brandon Pirri on a Blackhawks blog http://fifthfeather.wordpress.com/20...a-closer-look/ which I don't recall having seen at the time. The author based his comments on watching last year's game at Princeton. Despite the fact that BP is no longer on the team, I think that the authors comments on penalties and phantom assists are still relevant.
                                Ralph, thanks for the article. I had quite a good chuckle when reading it.

Comment

Working...
                                X