Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RPI 2010-2011 IV: We Still Have Allen York. Sorry, Everyone!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2010-2011 IV: We Still Have Allen York. Sorry, Everyone!

and...http://www.hobeybakeraward.com/page/...vote-for-hobey
    Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Turk-I vote on both sites daily-but nothing seems to change the percentages. Odd?
      Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

I think that...

No FlagDUDE08 speculation here, just some straight-up reporting on York and Bergin, courtesy of Mr. Weaver's blog: http://recordhockey.blogspot.com/201...in-skates.html

The Record website includes a couple video interviews.
        Last edited by FlagDUDE08; 02-16-2011, 11:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
          Turk-I vote on both sites daily-but nothing seems to change the percentages. Odd?
          Not odd. There have been a lot of votes already for the Hobey. OTOH, CP's %age in the Senior Class award has been decreasing.
          Last edited by Ralph Baer; 02-16-2011, 11:51 AM.
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
            I think that...

No FlagDUDE08 speculation here, just some straight-up reporting on York and Bergin, courtesy of Mr. Weaver's blog: http://recordhockey.blogspot.com/201...in-skates.html

The Record website includes a couple video interviews.
            SA keeps talking about how well be played against Cornell. Playing a great game without execution adds up to a loss. Our offense was no where to be found on Saturday. We had plsnty of jump and we forced Cornell into penalties, but at the end of the day, we could not finish our scoring chances.
            We have to stop looking for Polacek every time he is on the ice. He is very good, but we have to mix it up. We have other players who can score. Take some shots when they are there. Chase will get his chances and he will convert them more often if he isn't hounded by the entire defense of the opposition, because they know where the puck is going.
            This weekend is not going to be a walk in the park. We cannot assume that we will win our last four games of the regular season. We have to go out and take them.
            Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
            Benjamin Franklin
            The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
            Gary Player

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
              Not odd. There have been a lot of votes already for the Hobey. OTOH, CP's %age in the Senior Class award has been decreasing.
              Ralph-I understand-but basically in the vote for Hobey-nobody has had much change in theri percentage. Yourk went down 1% but looking at most of the others-nothing has changed. I still think it odd. I am not sure the site is functioning as it should.

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                Ralph-I understand-but basically in the vote for Hobey-nobody has had much change in theri percentage. Yourk went down 1% but looking at most of the others-nothing has changed. I still think it odd. I am not sure the site is functioning as it should.
                One percent is well over 1000 votes.
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Weaver says York's ready to go, Bergin 50-50.

http://recordhockey.blogspot.com/201...gin-50-50.html
                  RPI Class of 2012
                  Visit rpitv.org to watch almost every RPI Hockey home game LIVE, as well as a huge collection of on demand games from this season and seasons past, all for FREE!

Comment

Ken Schott's blog http://www.dailygazette.com/weblogs/...50-with-video/.

York is back and Bergin is 50-50.
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by RHamilton View Post
                      Weaver says York's ready to go, Bergin 50-50.

http://recordhockey.blogspot.com/201...gin-50-50.html
                      Ken Schott's blog http://www.dailygazette.com/weblogs/...50-with-video/.

York is back and Bergin is 50-50.
                      Well, if both Weaver and Schott say so.
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Well, according to Schott, Appert says so with video evidence.

Comment

The ECAC Top 50 list includes a former RPI coach that also held a 14-year national record for most penalty minutes in a season. https://www.dailygazette.com/weblogs...0-players-lis/

Comment

Hahaha, great timing Ralph!
                            RPI Class of 2012
                            Visit rpitv.org to watch almost every RPI Hockey home game LIVE, as well as a huge collection of on demand games from this season and seasons past, all for FREE!

Comment

One percent is well over 1000 votes.
                              RB-Be that as it may-but virtually no one's percentages have changed at all since I have been voting the past month. Whatever numbers were there at the beginning are virtually unchanged for anyone. Just plain odd!

Comment

York is back
                                I'm really glad to hear that, even if we have to face him next week!
                                Quinnipiac Bobcats
                                2023 National Champions
                                ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                                ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                                East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                                Northeast Regional:
                                West Regional: 2015, 2021
                                Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                                Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X