Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RPI 2010-2011 IV: We Still Have Allen York. Sorry, Everyone!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2010-2011 IV: We Still Have Allen York. Sorry, Everyone!

Originally posted by KiKSaVeNABuTE View Post
    I'm sorry that you don't have a set and don't stand up for what you believe. You probably never played anything in your life. Get off this thread until you get some sac
    By replying to your stupid and juvenile post I was standing up for what I believe in. To be proud of your actions shows how immature you really are. Insulting my athletic ability, which you know nothing about is also quite a comeback. Last time I checked the sac was still there , I do appreciate your concern about my balls though, you need not worry.
    You can return to eleventh grade now.
    YALE HOCKEY
    2013 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by rvd5star69 View Post
      Does anyone think Beauregard and Halpern will play Saturday night (senior night).
      Halpern definitely will. Especially since he was in the line-up this weekend. No idea on Beauregard.
      Go Red!!

National Champions: 1954, 1985, 201x

Houston Field House, Cheel Arena, Agganis Arena, Magness Arena, Ritter Arena, Messa Rink, Matthews Arena, Von Braun Center, Lynah Rink, Starr Rink, Appleton Arena, Dwyer Arena, Buffalo State Ice Arena, Kelley Rink (also Verizon Center (DC), Herb Brooks Arena, Fenway Park (Frozen Fenway I), Times Union Center, DCU Center, Blue Cross Arena)

Comment

Originally posted by Waite21 View Post
        There were actually Princeton fans in Lake Placid?
        Probably not.
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Does anyone think Beauregard and Halpern will play Saturday night (senior night).
          Halpern probably will. I suspect that Beauregard won't. It will be interesting to see if Malchuk will be honored since he will be coming back.
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
            He has a point. Everything in sports, in fact probably just about everything in life, is "put up or shut up". Those 50 guys chose to risk verbal harassment, even assault, because of their love for the sport of hockey. Unless there's another farm available for "better" referees, or people come in to look for the job, we're stuck with what we have. I think there is some dependency upon who is in the referee queue as to whether or not we are able to get different referees.
            Another point is that even if the towels indeed couldn't hurt anyone, if they were thrown on the ice, someone could trip over them.
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by LTsatch View Post
              By replying to your stupid and juvenile post I was standing up for what I believe in. To be proud of your actions shows how immature you really are. Insulting my athletic ability, which you know nothing about is also quite a comeback. Last time I checked the sac was still there , I do appreciate your concern about my balls though, you need not worry.
              You can return to eleventh grade now.
              I'm actually standing up for the players, unlike you, armchair coach. I have voiced my opinions on many levels, people are listening and action is being taken. I don't just come to some blog and hide behind a screen name.
              You have GO YALE....nuff sad Prolly voted for Obama too!

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                Another point is that even if the towels indeed couldn't hurt anyone, if they were thrown on the ice, someone could trip over them.
                A few towels, along with a couple empty gatorade bottles, were thrown onto the ice after the goal was scored.

Comment

I think it's possible both will play. Neubert saw some time his senior year on the final game of the regular season, and the final minute of that game in 2008 saw six seniors, especially those that didn't play very much, on the ice.
                  Last edited by FlagDUDE08; 02-21-2011, 03:23 PM.

Comment

I'm actually standing up for the players, unlike you, armchair coach. I have voiced my opinions on many levels, people are listening and action is being taken. I don't just come to some blog and hide behind a screen name.
                    You have GO YALE....nuff sad Prolly voted for Obama too!
                    Wow. Just..... wow.

Comment

I bet all seniors will play.....it's the right thing to do!

Comment

I bet all seniors will play.....it's the right thing to do!
                        Not all of them can play at once, given there are 7 seniors (Brutlag, Kennedy, Foss, Halpern, Helfrich, Beauregard, Polacek). However, I do hope they all get to see at least some time.

Comment

Not all of them can play at once, given there are 7 seniors (Brutlag, Kennedy, Foss, Halpern, Helfrich, Beauregard, Polacek). However, I do hope they all get to see at least some time.
                          not counting Malchuk
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                            not counting Malchuk
                            Correct, I was not, given the previous statement that he would be a 5th year senior next year.

Comment

nuff sad Prolly voted for Obama too!
                              I kinda like this new kid.
                              "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Correct, I was not, given the previous statement that he would be a 5th year senior next year.
                                I don't remember what we have done in such cases in the past, e.g. Eric Cavosie.
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X