Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RPI 2010-2011 IV: We Still Have Allen York. Sorry, Everyone!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2010-2011 IV: We Still Have Allen York. Sorry, Everyone!

Ref talk: How about Bob and Bill Cleary (before he was Harvard coach) refs in the 60's when Harvard or BC or BU came to Troy. Hope for the best on the rough "north trip"

Comment

Ed Weaver on Paul Stewart and reffing http://www.troyrecord.com/articles/2...mode=fullstory

Game article http://www.troyrecord.com/articles/2...mode=fullstory
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by ServinisScores View Post
        it was almost 60 here today. There's almost 3' of snow left...
        Can you please start talking about hockey and not the weather. Fishcore and I come on the board to talk about hockey.
        "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Originally posted by ServinisScores View Post
          it was almost 60 here today. There's almost 3' of snow left...
          It's a bit balmy here as well, about 50. I wouldn't mind it being the other 10 degrees again.

Comment

Originally posted by AspyDad View Post
            Can you please start talking about hockey and not the weather. Fishcore and I come on the board to talk about hockey.

It's good weather for playing hockey.
            Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Funny, last I checked you came on here to whine about referee bias.

Comment

Originally posted by StayPuftMMcu View Post
                Forgive AspyDad, he's a Leafs fan.

Comment

vote today? http://www.seniorclassaward.com/vote/hockey_2010-11/
                  Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

and Hobey http://www.hobeybakeraward.com/page/...vote-for-hobey
                    Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Originally posted by StayPuftMMcu View Post
                      Cornell fan I take it. Must be proud of the team when they take the dIVEs.
                      "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Cornell fan I take it. Must be proud of the team when they take the dIVEs.
                        Clarkson fan, actually.
                        Go Red!!

National Champions: 1954, 1985, 201x

Houston Field House, Cheel Arena, Agganis Arena, Magness Arena, Ritter Arena, Messa Rink, Matthews Arena, Von Braun Center, Lynah Rink, Starr Rink, Appleton Arena, Dwyer Arena, Buffalo State Ice Arena, Kelley Rink (also Verizon Center (DC), Herb Brooks Arena, Fenway Park (Frozen Fenway I), Times Union Center, DCU Center, Blue Cross Arena)

Comment

Originally posted by burgie12 View Post
                          Clarkson fan, actually.
                          Worse

Comment

Originally posted by jericho View Post
                            It's good weather for playing hockey.
                            Not here in DC, but great weather for bike riding. My bike thermometer read 77 deg.
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Bergin may not be playing tonight, but one thing that's really good is that Scott Halpern is back. We've missed his speed as well. Rogic's out and Smith in, this is a little peculiar... could Marty be finding his stride at center?

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                                Bergin may not be playing tonight, but one thing that's really good is that Scott Halpern is back. We've missed his speed as well. Rogic's out and Smith in, this is a little peculiar... could Marty be finding his stride at center?
                                SA seems to be going with experience.
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X