This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LSSU Laker Hockey

Word is slow coming out about who the two latest verbal commitments are from. I guess the two kids who committed over the Canadian exhibition tour haven't given their Junior teams the OK to release the info yet, or their teams are just slow getting out team news; either that or the kids haven't even let their coaches know yet. My preference is for the Lakers to put more emphasis on skating and stick skills when recruiting and less on size, particularly at the forward position.

Comment

Lakers need stick skills and skaters and forget the size . All size has been doing is getting left behind as faster smaller players race by.

Comment

"Year in and year out we get the character kids that work really hard and only get better as they progress under this administration and the world of college hockey isn't like it was 20 years ago and it's hard and unfair for the little universities to compete against the big schools like Ferris and Northern and I mean Michigan flies here for crying out loud and these are a bunch of good kids that are working hard and the wins will come and we can't get down on ourselves a bounce here a deflection there and it is a totally different season and we are on the verge of a 7-1 victory we just have to keep doing what we're doing and fighting out there and we will be the surprise team of the second half and get that top 5 finish and stop being so snake bit on the ice and with the officials who would even talk after the game and they are against the lakers and we have gotten no calls all season and we have had a tough schedule one of the toughest in the league and played some really good teams who have put in a bunch of money in the program and i'm not going to get on these guys because some people who don't know what they are talking about want to question or get down on the kids and if you want to help out why do you write a check because it is really hard and i am happy with the results and we are much better that our record indicates and right there with the teams ahead of us and it will turn around and we are right on that verge of something and we are getting some good kids in here who are lighting it up this year and can only get better and this team is getting better every game."

Comment

Originally posted by Laker-Blue View Post
          Theresa - I would have naturally assumed that with the Mallard in first place Frank's phone is ringing off the hook for the MSU Job. Mark Hollis must be calling and the Alumni have to making a big push to get him! Right?

Oh I'm Sorry, its Truth Squad not Theresa Anzalone.
          You people up there love to poke fun and think you have it all figured out don't you.

Your arrogance blinds most of you from the fact that your little college and hockey team are sinking further and further into oblivion. But it is someone else's fault so poke fun and Frank and make wild accusations....

The Truth Is Out There.....

Comment

Looks like Roque just got fined for the post game antics against MSU...

http://www.ccha.com/ccha_issues_fine...ior_coach.aspx
            LSSU hockey-3 time NCAA champs 1988, 1992, 1994

Comment

Originally posted by LSSULaker889294 View Post
              Looks like Roque just got fined for the post game antics against MSU...

http://www.ccha.com/ccha_issues_fine...ior_coach.aspx

The ccha is a joke, all they care about it to keep the money coming in. If you ever watch the linesman in question all he seems to be occupied with is watching the chics in the crowd. With such a seriouse accusation against him i was kinda suprised to see him work the next weekend up in marquette.

Bill, most things seem to be a secret with our team. Other teams give a player the boot or have one quit the team and they put out a press release. That happens here and all you hear is so and so is no longer with the team or nothing at all.
              BLEED BLUE

Comment

Originally posted by Truth Squad View Post
                Time to bring back Frank Anzalone!
                Yeah! He was quite the quote machine.
                Go Falcons!

Comment

So... whadaya think about this weekend's games? Another pair of ties at 1, or maybe 0-0?
                  Go Falcons!

Comment

Originally posted by spiehler View Post
                    So... whadaya think about this weekend's games? Another pair of ties at 1, or maybe 0-0?
                    The Lakers need 6 points this weekend to keep their slim hopes of home playoffs alive.

I am thinking that this series will result in a split though. LSSU wins 3-1 on Friday, BG 4-3 on Saturday.

Comment

BG has a hard time covering the point men, I'm calling a big weekend for Trotman..Lakers 3-1, 2-0

Comment

Friday: Lakers 3, Falcons 2

Saturday: Lakers 2, Falcons 2 (Lakers win the shootout)

Comment

Originally posted by Neil Diamond View Post
                          Friday: Lakers 3, Falcons 2

Saturday: Lakers 2, Falcons 2 (Lakers win the shootout)
                          Friday: Falcons 3, Lakers 2
                          Saturday: Lakers 4, Falcons 1
                          LSSU hockey-3 time NCAA champs 1988, 1992, 1994

Comment

It sounds like the Lakers are really coming out flat today. BGSU has had several good chances, the Lakers' have been scarce.

Comment

Lakers win 4-2. Goals by Trotman, Monardo, Hobbins, Acton.

Comment

Western beat Northern tonight 5-2.

Comment

Working...
                                X