Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: MTU Jersey Talk

Originally posted by The Troll mtu86 View Post
    Was Whitten with the team out in North Dakota? I would've sworn he was at Compuware Arena today sitting with the Brighton coaching staff.
    Yeah he was on the bench.

Jamie's postgame thoughts:
    Very proud of the guys, after the last three games, picked ourselves up and played in our system extremely well
    Got the game to a bounce one way or another
    Their goaltender played well, Josh played very well, very very good rebounds
    We had good stick positions, put pressure on teh puck
    We were able to limit some of their rush opportunities
    Stebner was tremendous, got drilled pretty hard in his 1st shift, has been playing with a pretty signigicant injurty for 3 months
    We've got a caravan heading to Madison for surguries this week, Gordic, Genoa, someone else, Stebner, not a guy in the room that's not beat up
    Wants to keep what he said to the guys to between him and the team
    Last edited by mtu_huskies; 03-12-2011, 09:39 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
      What's the name of this thread again?
      Hell, I think everybody just wants to kill off the thread more than anything.

It's not like they're talking about womens basketball.
      bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

• Re: We Cannot Have Nice Things: Michigan Tech 2010-2011 Season Thread: Part Tre

Good news. You'll have a cheer for the next Minnesota series:

U! A! A! U! A! A!
        Originally posted by Jon
        You call everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by 3W View Post
          Good news. You'll have a cheer for the next Minnesota series:

U! A! A! U! A! A!
          We are the Sea Wolves and we're ready to play!
          bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

• Re: We Cannot Have Nice Things: Michigan Tech 2010-2011 Season Thread: Part Tre

was russell fired? i have been hearing things, this makes my day.

Comment

Originally posted by Tech View Post
              you got sources?
              Originally posted by mtu_huskies
              "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
              Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
              Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Good sources apparently:

Russell out:

http://***********/#!/JessRMyers

http://***********/#!/SchlossmanGF
                tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

http://www.michigantechhuskies.com/V...CLID=205117906
                  tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Moved to the off season...
                    Last edited by JohnsonsJerseys; 03-16-2011, 11:13 PM.
                    Preserving Michigan Tech's Hockey History
                    https://www.johnsonsjerseys.net
                    Originally posted by geezer
                    Tech has the best of everything, even the best jersey nerd.
                    Originally posted by manurespreader
                    ...I really enjoyed listening to Ryan Johnson. He sounded intelligent.

Comment

I'm sure on the surface this seems like a great thing for the University, but I'm going on record as saying that this will result in two steps backwards for the hockey program
                      You're straight nuts, this is the best thing that has happened to the program since Russell was hired. So you think they will win less than 4 games next year?

Comment

You're straight nuts, this is the best thing that has happened to the program since Russell was hired. So you think they will win less than 4 games next year?
                        Post in the correct thread. God**** newbies.
                        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

You're straight nuts, this is the best thing that has happened to the program since Russell was hired.
                          Nice to know that a guy losing his job "made your day". Slow news day der in da UP, eh?

Comment

One thing to remember is that since the coach resigned all players committed to Tech are free to go elsewhere I presume.
                            Originally posted by SCSU Euro
                            What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                              Post in the correct thread. God**** newbies.
                              I'm sorry

I should known better!
                              tUMD Hockey

Comment

Working...
                              X