Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will UNO get Hak'd or UND get Blaised? Sioux v Mavs Jan 19-20 @ tRalph.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Will UNO get Hak'd or UND get Blaised? Sioux v Mavs Jan 19-20 @ tRalph.

(ooops - extra 'e')

Comment

I don't think there's a Holiday Inn downtown.
      "My greatest achievement."
      Dirty on getting me suspended from USCHO.

I'm not an alcoholic! I'm an independent beer taster for Anheuser Busch.

Happy~Smelling like a warm turd sandwich since 11/15/07.

Comment

Originally posted by darker98 View Post
        I don't think there's a Holiday Inn downtown.
        http://www.holidayinn.com/hotels/us/...fc/hoteldetail

You can see the Quest Center from the hotel and could walk if it's not terribly cold. There is a pizzeria/bar and grill connected to the hotel and it has a small waterpark.

Comment

I
          Originally posted by MissSioux85 View Post
          http://www.holidayinn.com/hotels/us/...fc/hoteldetail

You can see the Quest Center from the hotel and could walk if it's not terribly cold. There is a pizzeria/bar and grill connected to the hotel and it has a small waterpark.
          my bad. I thought he meant he was coming to Forks to watch Omaha.
          "My greatest achievement."
          Dirty on getting me suspended from USCHO.

I'm not an alcoholic! I'm an independent beer taster for Anheuser Busch.

Happy~Smelling like a warm turd sandwich since 11/15/07.

Comment

I went to Omaha for the UND series, we stayed at the Hilton across the street and its attached by a sky walk, don't even have to go outside. It was a great place to stay.

Comment

UNO's doomed this weekend. Since last we met in November, UND has gotten scary good, and UNO has, you know, not. I don't need to tell this crowd that Blais can still make something out of these boys, and to a large extent he already has, but it won't be this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by MavRick View Post
                UNO's doomed this weekend. Since last we met in November, UND has gotten scary good, and UNO has, you know, not. I don't need to tell this crowd that Blais can still make something out of these boys, and to a large extent he already has, but it won't be this weekend.
                You need to read the fan forum bylaws, only scooby can talk like that. Normal posters are supposed to be biased and even totally ridiculously over zealous to the point of starting 3 threads about how awesome their team is even though they play in the EZAC and have a terribly easy non-conference schedule.
                "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
                Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
                The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
                Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
                  You need to read the fan forum bylaws, only scooby can talk like that. Normal posters are supposed to be biased and even totally ridiculously over zealous to the point of starting 3 threads about how awesome their team is even though they play in the EZAC and have a terribly easy non-conference schedule.
                  You forgot PuckSwami. Scooby and PuckSwami are allowed to worry about their teams' fortunes.
                  sigpicUniversity of North Dakota, 8 time D-I Ice Hockey National Champions!

Comment

http://omaha.com/article/20110120/MA...sizzling-sioux

North Dakota’s going to be tough,” said UNO senior forward Matt Ambroz, who scored three goals last weekend during the Mavs’ 2-2 tie and 3-2 overtime loss against Bemidji State. “But if we can go up there and find a way to get some points out of this series, it could be a really big boost for us.”

Another weekend, another 4 points on the line. Go Sioux!! Sweep the Mavs!!!!

Nice whiteout weekend photo of the Ralph in that article.
                    Last edited by SoCalSiouxFan; 01-21-2011, 04:18 PM.
                    "For me, college hockey was obviously the best step I could have taken to get to the next level." - Jonathan Toews, North Dakota/Chicago Blackhawks

Comment

Heck, if you want to be the best, play against the best. This is a good time to play the Sioux. Step up Mav's!!

Comment

Sioux Sweep. close one one night, not so close one the other night.
                        THE University of North Dakota FIGHTING SIOUX

National Championships:
                        1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000

WCHA Regular Season Championships:
                        1958, 1963, 1965, 1967, 1979, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2004, 2009, 2011

Fan of:
                        University of North Dakota Fighting Sioux Hockey
                        University of Oregon Ducks Football
                        San Francisco Giants
                        Chicago Blackhawks

Comment

Matt Ambroz scoring the first goal is promising.
                          UNLEASH THE FURY!!!!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLMMx3MRi0s

Comment

And now a shorty. Not how I thought tonight would be.

Comment

Originally posted by MAVFANJEFF View Post
                              And now a shorty. Not how I thought tonight would be.
                              I knew the Mavs were tough. But I did not expect to see them blow up for 7 +? goals. Especially when they have been struggling to score as of late.

Comment

UNO has had a habit of playing to the level of their opponent. What makes a great team from a good team is being able to beat those easier opponents convincingly which UNO hasn't always done. Even with a new coach the same old crap keeps happening.

Comment

Working...
                                X