No announcement yet.

BC vs. BU (January 21st). Anyone care?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BC vs. BU (January 21st). Anyone care?

Ya, thats all you seem to need is a RS title. After all, at the University of NO Hardware they are very happy to see that RS Banner hanging, it will never equal an NCAA Championship Banner,

Comment

Originally posted by wildcatdc View Post
      Hey!! How'd you know we'd be trolling?? Anyway, I'm pulling for a BU win tonight, after a hard-fought battle. This will put us in position for a win tomorrow night, which will put us in a position for another HE RS title, which will put us in position for a QF exit in the HE Tourney, which will put us in position for a #3 seed in Manchester, bowing out in the QF's. There, I said it.
      You know, I'm completely fine with not winning the RS title. It works out well for BC anyway. Heck I even told everyone BC would finish 2nd behind UNH and people thought I was crazy.

That being said, wouldn't you prefer to NOT win the RS title and hope to change things up a bit from the annual choke job? I mean, winning the RS title for you guys is bad luck. Maybe it's just Umile that is bad luck. I don't know...
      Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
      The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Good luck tonight everyone!

Drive safely and GO BU!!!!
        Boston University: 2009 NCAA Champions

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
          You know, I'm completely fine with not winning the RS title. It works out well for BC anyway. Heck I even told everyone BC would finish 2nd behind UNH and people thought I was crazy.

That being said, wouldn't you prefer to NOT win the RS title and hope to change things up a bit from the annual choke job? I mean, winning the RS title for you guys is bad luck. Maybe it's just Umile that is bad luck. I don't know...
          That was the point. I was indulging in a little self-deprecating trolling, which apparently was lost on our new friend "Barefan". If you can guarantee us a NC, I'm sure our boys might entertain taking a dive on the last weekend.

Good luck to both tonight. Looking forward to some satellite coverage down here.
          Signature line intentionally left blank.

Comment

Originally posted by Slasher7 View Post
            Depends, who is the BU crybaby this year?
            Cry baby on BU? No the ultimate cry baby was the dwarf goon, Gionta, particularly in his senior year as captain. When he wasn’t getting away with his stick work it seemed that every time he got hit or knocked down he would cry to the ref and get the call.

Comment

Kirk 18 with a very late attempt to make this a true BU-BC thread. Where were you yesterday?

Nobody believed in the Jets! Here's hoping Jack has his "press corner" attack ready.

BU Hockey: Underdog
              It Happened!!!!

Comment

BU Hockey: Same as usual, fightin for our lives in January
                I believe in life, and I believe in love, but the world in which I live in keeps trying to prove me wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Bomber View Post
                  Kirk 18 with a very late attempt to make this a true BU-BC thread. Where were you yesterday?

Nobody believed in the Jets! Here's hoping Jack has his "press corner" attack ready.

BU Hockey: Underdog
                  Please let's uh... let's use the Seahawks instead of the Jets.

Reminder: BC sucks.
                  Let's go Terriers!

It hasn't taken me long to realize, everybody here knows a lot more than me about college hockey...

1971, 1972, 1978, 1995, 2009

Comment

Originally posted by Kirk 18 View Post
                    Cry baby on BU? No the ultimate cry baby was the dwarf goon, Gionta, particularly in his senior year as captain. When he wasn’t getting away with his stick work it seemed that every time he got hit or knocked down he would cry to the ref and get the call.
                    He's been gone 10 years. Yawn.
                    Originally posted by mookie1995
                    bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                    Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                    Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Bu loses...for only the second time ever they do not play harry Agganis' presume video. The other time we lost 9-5. And who gives a crap about what mike lynch thinks about Bu ball vs stony brook PLAY HARRY'S VIDEO.
                      time to write new history

Comment

BC Eagles Hockey East Champions: 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2007, 2005, 2001, 1999, 1998, 1990, 1987
                        National Championships: 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949
                        Beanpot Champions: 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2004, 2001, 1994, 1983, 1976, 1965, 1964, 1963, 1961, 1959, 1957, 1956, 1954

Bentley Falcons Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by Eaglefan06;
                          blah
                          How can a goal be so awesome and so disgusting at the same time?

Atmosphere in Agganis right now does not hold a candle to last time... wonder why...
                          Let's go Terriers!

It hasn't taken me long to realize, everybody here knows a lot more than me about college hockey...

1971, 1972, 1978, 1995, 2009

Comment

Originally posted by Kirk 18 View Post
                            I agree. there were a lot of tears with gionta.. PARTICULARLY in his senior season

*****http://bcm.bc.edu/issues/spring_2001/images/FH7.jpg******

see ya next year, kirk, you ******
                            “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
                            Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
                            Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
                            National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

I'm glad that Kirk took off his hair net and stepped away from the fryolator for a few minutes to grace us with his presence. I eagerly await the next time he informs us that he owns a Fortune 500 company and is dating a supermodel.

Next task for Kirk, break out that BROOM and SWEEP that fast-food joint's floor like it's this year's BU hockey team.
                              Last edited by Carmine Scarpaglia; 01-21-2011, 09:50 PM.
                              Originally posted by reBlur
                              the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Speaking of midgets:

http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/con...id=35&id=93884
                                Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                                Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                                Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Working...
                                X