X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skeeterman
    replied
    Re: tUMD vs SCSU Oct 23/24

Huskies vs. Junior Gophers should be very entertaining.

Leave a comment:

• Pump It Up
    replied

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
    If you think Finger, Arnason, and Gordon are walking through those doors.....
    I'm not delusional. Still, two losses on the road to a solid Miami team and one ugly game against Union does not make a season. If we can't hope to sweep a few of these at home, we may as well just pack it up.
    Last edited by Pump It Up; 10-18-2009, 07:54 PM.

Leave a comment:

• jay ferguson
    replied

Curse of Wetterling. If only he'd gone to class.

Leave a comment:

• The Rube
    replied

Originally posted by Pump It Up View Post
    "All the negativity that's in this town sucks."
    If you think Finger, Arnason, and Gordon are walking through those doors.....

Leave a comment:

• Pump It Up
    replied

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
    Obviously you are not an SCSU fan.
    "All the negativity that's in this town sucks."

Leave a comment:

• The Rube
    replied

Originally posted by Pump It Up View Post
    Hoping for a split at home? That's not very optimistic to me.
    Obviously you are not an SCSU fan.

Leave a comment:

• Pump It Up
    replied

Originally posted by huskiesfan1990 View Post
    Not feeling too confident about this team after last weekend, but I'll be optimistic and go for a split.
    Hoping for a split at home? That's not very optimistic to me.

Leave a comment:

• huskiesfan1990
    replied

Not feeling too confident about this team after last weekend, but I'll be optimistic and go for a split.

Leave a comment:

• The Rube
    replied

Originally posted by MeanEgirl View Post
    I didn't say bacon.... I said an ADD BACON BUTTON. Plus Perkins does not have crackfries.
    So much truth.

Leave a comment:

• STC_for_me
    replied

Nervous and excited for this weekend. I'll be at the Friday game... SO here's hoping the huskies turned a corner after the union fall apart on friday.

Leave a comment:

• scsutommyboy
    replied

If the Huskies play like they did last weekend they will get swept! Hopefully they get their head out of their ***** and start playing good hockey.

As for the Towns? Who care's they both suck!

Leave a comment:

• HumRsky
    replied

Duluth's growth has been flat for years and it's really hard to find entry level jobs here. Most of St. Cloud's neighborhoods are non-descript, Duluth has lots of cool old neighborhoods and houses, although no part of St. Cloud is as scary as Central Hillside. St. Cloud only has a few cool local restaurants and Duluth has a lot of great local places. The redneck level is the same in both cities, Superior is worse. There is the same amount of snowmobilers in Duluth, they just don't support the hockey team.

Leave a comment:

• HumRsky
    replied

After having lived in St. Cloud for 18 year and working for two of those at a pizza place, and now living in Duluth for 8 years and working at a grocery store on the hill for 3 of those I have a pretty good feel for both towns. i like both cities. St. Cloud doesn't have the natural beauty, except some areas along the river are nice. Duluth is gorgeous. St. Cloud continues to grow and just won a a bronze medal in an international "best places to live" competition. continued...

Leave a comment:

• Pirateasaurus
    replied

Originally posted by Runninwiththedogs View Post
    Val's sucks. Just go somewhere less gross and BYOB. By which I mean bring your own bacon.
    Unless you can BYOBB, by which i mean bring your own bacon button, i think you are missing the entire point of going to this Val's place.

Leave a comment:

• Runninwiththedogs
    replied

Val's sucks. Just go somewhere less gross and BYOB. By which I mean bring your own bacon.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X