X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: tUMD vs SCSU Oct 23/24

Originally posted by startthebus View Post
    Everyone has jerseys..I'm not everyone!

And no I was out to eat, then we decided to drink a bit at the apartment before making the journey to the NHC.
    Wait. So after you put the roofalin in her drink she managed to walk with you to the arena not knowing who you were or where you came from??
    "I'm not bias, but that should have been a penalty on the Badgers"- Frank Mazacco

Originally posted by Skeeterman
    The boner has a mind of its own.

Comment

Dunn starting tonight I take it?
      tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

am I the only one who was weird-ed out by those white helmets?
        *****http://cmsimg.sctimes.com/apps/pbcsi.dll/bilde?NewTbl=1&Site=DR&Date=20091023&Category=GALLERIES02&ArtNo=1023002&Ref=PH&Item=1&Maxw=542&Maxh=352&q=60******
        A Viking, no A Husky fan... nothing like being a professional student

I will always be proud to be a husky fan!

Comment

Originally posted by STC_for_me View Post
          *****http://cmsimg.sctimes.com/apps/pbcsi.dll/bilde?NewTbl=1&Site=DR&Date=20091023&Category=GALLERIES02&ArtNo=1023002&Ref=PH&Item=1&Maxw=542&Maxh=352&q=60******
          They are different but I think they look good.

Comment

WEIRD.... I JUST said that like 2 minutes ago to my girlfriend. I think in time I'll be ok with them, but it just looks odd.
            tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by andrewj063 View Post
              And did stsb get on the kiss cam it sounds like?! I hope this is on video! Needs to get on the boards here!
              Cute. What's his name?
              St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

They are weird and I am not sure I like them. however, Motzko does like them and that is why they have them....
                I am Tommyboy, and I approve this message.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

my roommate and I were discussing that they may be for vision. Lots of teams have black helmets, but we couldn't think of any with white... Anyone got the line ups for tonight?
                  A Viking, no A Husky fan... nothing like being a professional student

I will always be proud to be a husky fan!

Comment

my roommate and I were discussing that they may be for vision. Lots of teams have black helmets, but we couldn't think of any with white... Anyone got the line ups for tonight?
                    I guess Husky4Life was right and we need twitter updates from Kevin A telling us the line up for tonight.
                    I am Tommyboy, and I approve this message.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

I didn't get to the game until the end of the 1st period, but I feel that the Huskies really out played the Bulldogs. Just look at the shot count.
                      Lee let in at least one softy, that was the difference maker because I think our defense actually played well.
                      Originally posted by andrewj063 View Post
                      Unsurprised here! Did you have trouble deciding what shoes you were going to wear or which collar wouldn't go with your goofy red shirt? GET A JERSEY!
                      Hey at least he made it to the game even tho he had that LONG drive that wasn't worth the gas money to some...
                      Originally posted by Mankato student
                      Are their innings or quarters in this sport?
                      "Bush and Paulson and Greenspan and their clique are “free marketeers” in the same way that Olive Garden is an Italian restaurant."
                      -- Peter Klein

Comment

The white helmets are supposed to be more phallic, with the intent of distracting the gay guys on the other team.

TB: I think Motzko is just waiting for your invitation.

Heather Locklear: I'm ready for you to mount me. Give me a call.
                        Bob is making me concerned
                        I am the voice of reason

Comment

I didn't get to the game until the end of the 1st period, but I feel that the Huskies really out played the Bulldogs.
                          Any ******* that gets to the game at the end of the first period should have his ticket confiscated!!!

stev
                          Last edited by toehimp; 10-24-2009, 06:19 PM.

Comment

And no I was out to eat, then we decided to drink a bit at the apartment before making the journey to the NHC.
                            Here I thought you were a better fan than that. You'll cheer for the Huskies for another year or so after you leave the school and then fade off when it's not so convenient. Wanting to drink before the game is understandable but not planning enough time to eat dinner, drink, and get to the game on time is inexcusable.
                            Last edited by motox; 10-24-2009, 07:04 PM.

Comment

The lineups are the same for both teams this evening, with two exceptions. For UMD, Dylan Olsen will play in place of Kishel, who went down last evening. For SCSU, Dunn will be between the pipes, instead of Lee.

SCSU
                              Mosey - Roe - Lasch
                              Hanowski - LeBlanc - Festler
                              Christian - Marvin - Volpei
                              Peckskamp - Oslund - Ryan

Barta - Raboin
                              Gaudet - Hepp
                              Lauridsen - Johnson

Dunn - Lee - Hardy

UMD
                              Fulton - J. Connolly - Fontaine
                              Danberg - Bordson - M. Connolly
                              Schmidt - Akins - Flaherty
                              Hendrickson - DeLisle - Grun

Palm - Montgomery
                              Olsen - Lamb
                              Olson - Huttel

Hjelle - Reiter

EDIT: And a reminder to stb. Game begins at 7:37 PM. That is SEVEN THIRTY SEVEN. Plan accordingly.
                              Last edited by Pump It Up; 10-24-2009, 06:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Husckey Domi Nation View Post
                                wow; that's it? Where's UnionHockeyManiac when you need him?

Husckeys sweep this weekend and move into Top 20 next week.
                                OK, only 3 points this weekend. Still good enough to open up next week ranked.

I'm guessing 16th.

And if we are not ranked higher than the goofers . . .

Comment

Working...
                                X