Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We're Too Good for the Basement - Michigan Tech at Colorado College, Oct. 23-24, 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: We're Too Good for the Basement - Michigan Tech at Colorado College, Oct. 23-24, 2009

CC's backup goaltender has left school.
    http://letsgodu.blogspot.com/2009/10...aves-team.html
    Whiny b****, whiny b****!

Comment

• Re: We're Too Good for the Basement - Michigan Tech at Colorado College, Oct. 23-24,

Originally posted by manurespreader View Post
      A sad state of affairs when a kid doesn't play in the first 4-6 games and quits.

Did he really think he could take a year off and start in the WCHA?
      To be fair, I don't think anyone saw Howe's career starting off the way that it has. Sure, he gave up five on Saturday, but from what I saw on the B2 feed, there was really only one goal of the six he allowed this weekend that he probably wanted back.

Additionally, Owens doesn't seem to split goaltending duties very often. He's done it a couple of seasons, but otherwise it appears that he's a coach who prefers to anoint a clear #1 as soon as possible. I don't think Howe has really given CC any reason not to keep starting him (yet).

Anyway, time to look forward (?) to hosting St. Cloud.

Comment

• Re: We're Too Good for the Basement - Michigan Tech at Colorado College, Oct. 23-24,

Anyone know if St cloood has a descent pp? Or do they spend a lot of time in the box.
        MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

• Re: We're Too Good for the Basement - Michigan Tech at Colorado College, Oct. 23-24, 2009

Love the chair! I have a dozen or so in the basement waiting to be put together. Maybe this winter...

That's dedication to take a seat "in the rink" even for a road game.

Ryan J
          Preserving Michigan Tech's Hockey History
          https://www.johnsonsjerseys.net
          Originally posted by geezer
          Tech has the best of everything, even the best jersey nerd.
          Originally posted by manurespreader
          ...I really enjoyed listening to Ryan Johnson. He sounded intelligent.

Comment

Working...
          X