Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston College Hockey 2010-2011, Part II - We Still Have Jerry York. Sorry, Everyone.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Boston College Hockey 2010-2011, Part II - We Still Have Jerry York. Sorry, Every

i wonder what kind of crowd we get in there tonight? 6000 would be nice but i think a long shot. are the students back?

Comment

Re: Boston College Hockey 2010-2011, Part II - We Still Have Jerry York. Sorry, Every

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
      i wonder what kind of crowd we get in there tonight? 6000 would be nice but i think a long shot. are the students back?
      It's also on NESN, meaning it's on at home in hi-def and you don't have to sit through annoying commercial breaks in the building.
      Boston College Eagle Hockey » "We want our players to leave here with a diploma in one hand and a ring in the other." - Jerry York

Try FantasyCollegeHockey.com

sigpic

"I said, it's all in our hands / got to learn to respect what we don't understand /we are fortunate ones, fortunate ones, I swear."

Comment

Originally posted by Zudnic View Post
        It's also on NESN, meaning it's on at home in hi-def and you don't have to sit through annoying commercial breaks in the building.
        yeah, true , but for me i'm dying to get to a BC hockey game..............it's been a long wait

Comment

Rejoice Eagles fans! I will be attending the game this evening with my BC boy-toy Murray.

I hope to see the whole lot of you freaks as I traipse around Conte with my geriatric companion. For those of you who don't know me, just look for the handsome young man walking around the arena like a ventriloquist with a corpse doll.

Murray promised me dinner but I'd hate to see him have to spend any of his First Communion money since he's been able to hold onto EVERY penny of it for SO long!

It should be a good game tonight and I hope my Friars present a good challenge for your Eagles all weekend.

Comment

Was at the ticket window yesterday and the guy there told me it was almost sold out. Bought tix for my daughter on the ticket exchange/marketplace and there were only two sets of tickets up for sale. I think with the absense of games over the last several weeks we'll see a fairly good turnout. I know I've missed it and am dying to get back. I'm not sure how loud it'll be though. Students are not back yet. Only others on campus are athletes and the football team is in California.
            sigpicHalf of what he says goes way over my head. The other half goes way, way over my head."

Comment

Will it be in hi-def? I don't remember seeing a non beanpot/semi/final game in hi def from nesn(?)

Comment

Originally posted by jdevoejr View Post
                Was at the ticket window yesterday and the guy there told me it was almost sold out. Bought tix for my daughter on the ticket exchange/marketplace and there were only two sets of tickets up for sale. I think with the absense of games over the last several weeks we'll see a fairly good turnout. I know I've missed it and am dying to get back. I'm not sure how loud it'll be though. Students are not back yet. Only others on campus are athletes and the football team is in California.
                i am really surprised (happily) by that but what you say makes sense..............i'm really going to miss the pep band though. atmosphere not the same when they are not in the house

Comment

Originally posted by PC91 View Post
                  Rejoice Eagles fans! I will be attending the game this evening with my BC boy-toy Murray.
                  It's nice to see Buckley's Herald column this week convinced you both to come out of the closet!!!

Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                  The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
                    It's nice to see Buckley's Herald column this week convinced you both to come out of the closet!!!

We're bold, he's OLD, get used to it!

Comment

• Re: Boston College Hockey 2010-2011, Part II - We Still Have Jerry York. Sorry, Every

Originally posted by mwade View Post
                      Story on the Whitney brothers - http://bit.ly/whitneys
                      Who is the editor for Inside College Hockey? It's a good story, but it's filled with errors.

Comment

• Re: Boston College Hockey 2010-2011, Part II - We Still Have Jerry York. Sorry, Every

Originally posted by WildShawn View Post
                        Will it be in hi-def? I don't remember seeing a non beanpot/semi/final game in hi def from nesn(?)
                        Yeah, I was wrong about that.
                        Boston College Eagle Hockey » "We want our players to leave here with a diploma in one hand and a ring in the other." - Jerry York

Try FantasyCollegeHockey.com

sigpic

"I said, it's all in our hands / got to learn to respect what we don't understand /we are fortunate ones, fortunate ones, I swear."

Comment

Yeah, I was wrong about that.
                          as was i about tonights crowd. Attendence:7884 (sellout).that's a big surprise. good win , they played well and Muse was terrific

Comment

as was i about tonights crowd. Attendence:7884 (sellout).that's a big surprise. good win , they played well and Muse was terrific
                            Why is this a surprise? The last few years the place is always a madhouse when the students are gone on break.
                            Originally posted by reBlur
                            the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Soooooooooo excited to head to PC tomorrow.

Bought my tickets in advance and managed to get the seats I sit in when the place is empty for a women's hockey game. I imagine this one won't be too crowded... heh
                              Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                              Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                              Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by Carmine Scarpaglia View Post
                                Why is this a surprise? The last few years the place is always a madhouse when the students are gone on break.
                                i agree they ususally have very good crowds on school breaks and i thought,as i said, 6000 or so for last night but to me a sellout was unexpected. that Harvard game after t'giving game a few years back was the biggest crowd in my 5 years as a season ticket holder, even the lower bowl was packed but here are the last 8 "school break" games since 2006-2007 season (i believe i got 'em all)
                                11/28/09 Clarkson 5689
                                11/28/08 Harvard 7884
                                1/16/09 UML 4898
                                1/9/07 UVM 4208 (weeknight)
                                1/11/07 UVM 6764
                                11/23/07 Northeastern 7289
                                1/7/07 PC 5277
                                1/9/09 Merrimack 3938 (weeknight)
                                3 big crowds, 3 meh, and the 2 "weak" night games
                                Last edited by sterlippo1; 01-08-2011, 06:24 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X