Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston College Hockey 2010-2011, Part II - We Still Have Jerry York. Sorry, Everyone.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College Hockey 2010-2011, Part II - We Still Have Jerry York. Sorry, Every

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
    the emergence of Kevin Hayes continues..........
    True dat! I hate to say it, but Carey has been kind of invisible the past month (maybe he's hurt more than York is letting on?), and I think KHayes would be better suited for the 2nd line right now. It's going to really get messy in regard to who plays where if and when Kreider returns, which I guess is a good problem to have!!

Comment

• Re: Boston College Hockey 2010-2011, Part II - We Still Have Jerry York. Sorry, Every

Hey BC Fans- do we know what time we'll be playing yet at the Garden? Is this dependent upon tonight's BU/NU game (or is it simply not set yet either way)?

Comment

i would imagine BC will take the early game as the top seed, so that in the event of overtime, it wouldn't throw off your timing if you are in the late game.. of course Joe B could always step in and try to stipulate a better prime time game matchup again.
        “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
        Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
        Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
        National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
          Forgot to mention that I caught the end of the UND-Michigan Tech game when I got home last night. After UND won, they sent the PA announcer on the ice, played a highlight reel on the scoreboard, had a couple former players from their last RS championship team bring out the RS trophy that they won this year...

The seniors gathered around it with the WCHA commissioner for pictures, but nobody would touch it (thought that was kinda a lame ripoff of the NHL)
          FWIW, when we paraded the hell out of it the last time we won ('09) we lost our next three games.
          North Dakota
          National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by SteveF View Post
            i would imagine BC will take the early game as the top seed, so that in the event of overtime, it wouldn't throw off your timing if you are in the late game.. of course Joe B could always step in and try to stipulate a better prime time game matchup again.
            After Mack won last night they announced that they would play at 5:00 p.m. Friday night. It didn't seem to matter who their opponent was.
            Last edited by jdevoejr; 03-13-2011, 06:42 PM.
            sigpicHalf of what he says goes way over my head. The other half goes way, way over my head."

Comment

Originally posted by jdevoejr View Post
              After Mack won last night they announced that they would play at 5:00 p.m. Friday night. It didn't seem to matter who their opponent was.
              could be. or could be that it was assumed the 4 would play the 1.. that said, can you really trust merrimack when it comes to playoff protocols??

Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
              Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012

Comment

Everything I have read has BC vs MC/NU at 5:00 and UNH vs MC/BU at 8:00. GO NU...I realize we took 2 of 3 from BC this year, but that means absolutely nothing now (ie see UMaine over MC)...fact is, BC has been playing at an extremely high level over the past few months and I'd really like to not see them until the Finals...that is if NU doesn't knock them off first
                As everyone knows... there was a crisis, as Justin (MCHOCKEY) went AWOL 4 minutes into the first game... and thankfully he wandered his way to the meet and greet in one piece... listening to Mike (Warrior51) tell this story was *** hilarious...

-Redman after the first night of the HE Tournament(2004).

Comment

smaby next year, bu

bring on the huskies

Comment

Win or lose.. hopefully its another barnburner.. see you guys Sat
                    GO NU HOCKEY
                    Always bullish on the future.
                    We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

I have to say, the two Hockey East Semi-final games this coming Friday are very appealing from a college hockey purist's standpoint. There are compelling story lines for each game.

Also, if Northeastern knocks off BC, is it likely that we have FOUR teams in the NCAAs (BC, UNH, Merrimack, and Northeastern)? I figure that the first three are in no matter what happens at The Garden.
                      Last edited by Chris_NH; 03-13-2011, 08:41 PM.
                      Chris V
                      Nexton (Summerville) South Carolina

Comment

Originally posted by jdevoejr View Post
                        That makes sense. Because I would've guessed UNH-BU would've been a primetime game over BC-Mack, and now that it's official, I'd be almost certain that the Beanpot final rematch would be the primetime game over UNH-Mack.
                        Boston College '12
                        1949 2001 2008 2010 2012

Comment

When do they officially announce the time of the games?

(In before lock!)

Comment

Working...
                          X